ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55671
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

People make you wanna make me not live on this planet anymore... why would a thread about living in outer space be stickied???? Here:

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

humans are corrupt, it runs deep

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

because i am in prison for murder and i will kill you all

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if a loved one passes away, I'm pretty sure most people will think this way, at least for the first few days...

gprange
gprange
15 posts
Farmer

If you don't wanna live on this planet, move to another one!!! (Seriously, learn your memes!)

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

If you don't wanna live on this planet, move to another one!!! (Seriously, learn your memes!)

You contribute nothing to this thread. Talk about the subject, or leave.

You all know those herps and derps who are stupid to the bone, right?
Like one day:

"Hey, what mixes together to make orange again?" In art class. No biggy. I answer:

"Yellow and red."

"No, it's yellow and blue."

That's what I mean.
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

In Geography class this stupid girl with her idiot friend complain why we need geography. As we were doing a map she asks "Where's Israel?" i just facepalm, then i hear "Where's China?" then i start plans to ship off the planet

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

On a completely related note, I saw that episode of Futurama for the first time today, along with the rest of that season ;D

I was actually thinking that throughout the episode, because I can see people I know and their beliefs being reflected by the extremists on the show.

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

How do you guys even think of such stupid topics!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

How do you guys even think of such stupid topics!

It's not stupid, it's perfectly acceptable to not want to live here.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The amount of people in this thread who believe it is actually about leaving earth is astonishing and makes me feel the need to say it.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The amount of people in this thread who believe it is actually about leaving earth is astonishing and makes me feel the need to say it.

I know. It's always astounding how many people take the simplest sayings or metaphors seriously and then blow up at it.

OH NOE LEAVE THE EARTH U WILL ESPLODE!

Reminds me of the thread when a bunch of atheists were making a pretend religion and so many people thought that they were serious and flamed/trolled it to no end.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Reminds me of the thread when a bunch of atheists were making a pretend religion and so many people thought that they were serious and flamed/trolled it to no end.

That thread had no merit, it got taken over by a group of two or three newer people and it just wasn't funny anymore. Started off okay.

What was their god again? Something about a dildo that shoots lightning bolts :L
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What was their god again?

Atheists have no belief in god.

Silly rabbit.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

That thread had no merit, it got taken over by a group of two or three newer people and it just wasn't funny anymore. Started off okay.
What was their god again? Something about a dildo that shoots lightning bolts :L

I found the thread.

Atheists make a god

Atheists have no belief in god.

...You are making a sarcastic remark in response, right?
Showing 121-135 of 277