ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55673
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
zombie_cammy
zombie_cammy
2 posts
Nomad

earth is awsome why dont want to live on earth[quote] i just got a armor games account

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

earth is awsome why dont want to live on earth

Stop taking the subject so literal!

I'll just contact a mod for a name change if you keep it up.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Rocket fuel, WHY U NO CHEAP? D: If only there was a world that had cheap fuel...

It only takes 1 olympic sized pool of gas per second at takeoff. I'm sure we can scrap together.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Religious disputes. Why does it matter? Everyone just keep your opinions to yourself. Everyone is too stubborn to listen to your reasonings anyway.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Religious disputes. Why does it matter? Everyone just keep your opinions to yourself. Everyone is too stubborn to listen to your reasonings anyway.

Just for the intellectual musings in a debate, it's worthwhile.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

It is a very controversial topic, and I admit it is interesting for a while to watch everyone banter back and forth about it. It just seems like its a topic thats been done to death.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It just seems like its a topic thats been done to death.

Only because most of us really know close to nothing about theology and religious philosophy.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

lol What is the topic of this thread now, anyways? I read something about rocket fuel on the previous page, and now it is something about religion?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

lol What is the topic of this thread now, anyways? I read something about rocket fuel on the previous page, and now it is something about religion?

The topic is what the OP mentioned, and what transpired is a little sideline conversation.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

This thread is pretty much just for ranting. Anything that makes you feel like you don't want to live on this planet anymore you post here.
Hi booboo!

For me its this whole religious debate. I need to become more educated so its not as stagnant:P

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Congress.

Must I say more?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

People who don't want to live on this planet anymore make me not want to live on this planet anymore.

IT'S JUST A FREAKING PHRASE!

There are plenty reasons why. Some people act stupid to get attention. Some people are just naturally stupid. Some people you just can't find the words for. That's how stupid they are. I'm slowly on the verge of losing my sanity...

I'm turning into Cenere.

Congress.

Must I say more?

I would say yes, but ever since the pizza/vegetable bill being passed, I think the world's future is slowly crumbling...

This thread is pretty much just for ranting.

We're like the the Rant Thread, but stickied! TROLOOLOLOLOL!

Hi booboo!

Get a room.
johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

I don't get it?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I don't get it?

The threads about things that you think are really stupid.

People who insist they know facts make me not want to live on this planet anymore. Facts like,

"Only guys masturbate."
"It's only healthy for guys."
"It's bad for girls."

Or people who encourage the better treatment of women, but don't understand that it's hypocritical to treat women better then men.
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

sometimes, I think it

Then make a topic about that. This isn't the place :P

^ This. The main part that makes me think this is at 1:50 :P
Showing 151-165 of 277