ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55670
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When people don't believe conspiracy facts told to them by their parents.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Theories. So many of them, but in fact, none of them are true. I don't want to cause a argument, but I hate it when me and my friend are arguing over something and he's like "It's a theory". I DON'T CARE A BIT IF IT IS A MAYBE TELL ME IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

When people don't believe conspiracy facts told to them by their parents.

Hmm...

Theories. So many of them, but in fact, none of them are true. I don't want to cause a argument, but I hate it when me and my friend are arguing over something and he's like "It's a theory". I DON'T CARE A BIT IF IT IS A MAYBE TELL ME IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT.

I don't want to get into this here really, but, are you talking about scientific theories, or just "theories" in general? There's quite a large difference.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I don't want to get into this here really, but, are you talking about scientific theories, or just "theories" in general? There's quite a large difference.

Scientific theories. I am one of those people who were messed up as a child when you ask "Can I have a candy bar?" and they respond "Maybe if you be a good boy at Aunt Meanfaces birthday party". I just wanna know if it's true or not.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Scientific theories. I am one of those people who were messed up as a child when you ask "Can I have a candy bar?" and they respond "Maybe if you be a good boy at Aunt Meanfaces birthday party". I just wanna know if it's true or not.

Scientific theories are proven facts. The reason they're called theories is because there must always be room for change as we learn new things. But for now, we're sure that they're facts. Evolution? Fact. Big Bang? Fact. They're theories, but thats the scientific name for fact.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Gravity is a theory, do you doubt that?

Scientific theories are created through years of experimentation and research, what they say tends to be fairly accurate, although it's always good to form your own ideas in response. After all science has this odd habit of contradicting itself.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Nurvana, am I just getting the slightest feeling you are contributing nothing to this thread?

Acmed, am I getting just getting the slightest feeling you are a purple unicorn and thus forfeit of any opinion/statement of fact? I thought you guys didn't exist or whatever.

Mythical creatures telling me what I do and do not contribute to a thread. That's why I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

There's no logical reason for me to say that I would not like to live on this planet (yet). Sure, there's always going to be incoherent people that make terrible desicions, but you just have to deal with it. Just because there's an obstacle, doesn't mean you can't avoid it. Just don't run away from it.

vagrush
vagrush
1 posts
Nomad

people you are stupid. its a quote from futerama said by the proffesor.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I have such thoughts when I fall into occasional bouts of misanthropic melancholy due to a mixture of hormones and my heart. I.e Girl problems.

Maybe you wouldn't have girl problems if you didn't say things like "misanthropic melancholy"
malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

this think is stupid,If you don't like this planet, you will kill yourself...

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

I like Earth but some people living in it are the irritating ones. Don't blame the world, BLAME THE PEOPLE YOU HATE.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

people you are stupid. its a quote from futerama said by the proffesor.

[quote]this think is stupid,If you don't like this planet, you will kill yourself...

badger
[/quote]

People like this who don't get what this thread is supposed to be about...
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

this think is stupid,If you don't like this planet, you will kill yourself...

http://lusipurr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/nope.jpg

The reasons I may not want to live here anymore aren't enough for me to kill myself, as the good slightly outnumbers the bad.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

The reasons I may not want to live here anymore aren't enough for me to kill myself, as the good slightly outnumbers the bad.
I think that malikbm is right, though. If you weren't on this planet you'd die... Duh.

Hell this thread makes me not wanna live on dis planet nomore; tiz stupiddd.... NO!?///...
Showing 106-120 of 277