ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55672
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

the fact that when breaking dawn was coming out in theaters, there were campsites dedicated to it and it was perfectly fine, but the occupy protesters getting kicked out. what is that ****?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

the fact that when breaking dawn was coming out in theaters, there were campsites dedicated to it and it was perfectly fine, but the occupy protesters getting kicked out. what is that ****?

come now, don't be so naive. Occupy protesters aren't attractive(cause the Twilight actors are, no really) fantasy characters and they don't glitter in the sun. No wonder they were kicked out.
PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

They just found a planet we may be able to live on, 600 light years away, HA.

Piquilo
Piquilo
21 posts
Nomad

Motion sensored hand soap, like seriously? Have humans become too lazy to push a simple pump? Oh well....

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Motion sensored hand soap, like seriously? Have humans become too lazy to push a simple pump? Oh well....

That's not the bad part. It says "har har bunch of germs on pump".

So what if there's germs on the soap pump? YOU'LL BE WASHING YOUR HANDS ANYWAYS!

That pisses me off so much.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The amount of people who don't listen to incredibly well-flowing music and instead listen to unsettled pop music

We discussed this a while back in the thread.

Let me just note for these modern day teens, that GOOD music, doesn't go out of style in a week. Music that stays around for 50+ years (COUCH BEATLES COUGH), is good music. End of story.

And I believe people these days will abandon the rock and roll era that's beginning to climb up. Who will ruin this planet? Congress, the government, the teens, the blondes, and the morons.

We shall burn them before they take over.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Dubstep and autotune is the new era, it seems.

*flips desk* Don't remind me!

Though I actually think that there is some really good, if I could even say, better *cough* stuff around today than there was fifty years ago. It's just, well hidden.

Maybe. Our parents and parents of parents know all of the great bands when they were in the good old days. To be honest, if my dad hadn't known the Beatles, neither would I. I would've been, *gulps*...

Them:

http://img2.ranker.com/list_img/1653/308502/full/he-s-and-quot-that-guy-and-quot-the-best-of-the-scumbag-steve-meme.jpg?version=1306972834000

And you'd think those guys would teach their kids this terrible music with a few Biebers to come along and make more. UGH!

I hate society!!! *puts up desk and flips it again*
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

*flips own desk* I hate society too!!!

LET'S GO TO IKEA AND FLIP ALL THE DESKS!

I just realized how hipster I am.

Amen, brother.

national sports, for example. It's like - why?

Sports used to be good until college fanatics got annoying. Ugh.
Fergie
Fergie
3 posts
Blacksmith

Elf bowling the movie

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore

What are you talking about?

Elf bowling the movie

Mind explaining what you're saying?
MewMew3535
MewMew3535
3 posts
Nomad

what mods? how is pizza a veggie? this is so confusing! can u peeps give moi an intro to this?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

what mods? how is pizza a veggie? this is so confusing! can u peeps give moi an intro to this?

^

Another reason why: People don't know how to use Google.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I dislike people who are openly hateful to people they dont know. They have no basis of judgement for that person, yet they still act like D-Bags to them. Drives me INSANEEE.

TheLegoMan117
TheLegoMan117
3 posts
Nomad

i had a dream last night of me on another planet wearing a purple crystal on a a necklace and i basically could now fly and had super strength. i so wish that was true

Showing 166-180 of 277