ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55668
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

There's a girl in my grade (she's 14 I think) who eats from the school cafeteria every day. She's literally spending 100's of dollars each month on it. She's the pudgiest girl I know, her skin breaks out constantly, and she's totally selfish and obnoxious. Now she's developed a stomach/ intestinal issue and doesn't have a clue what the problem is...(of course, I'm not certain that that is the cause) Although that may not be the cause, her diet of grease, preservatives, fat, and sugar are still pretty ridiculous... and she still doesn't seem to understand its not good for her, because she continues her lovely, prodigal diet to this day. Stuff like that bugs me.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I dislike it when people announce opinions about themselves mid-conversation as important background information, and then subtly try to prove it.

Such as:
"I'm weird."

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I hate, HATE that some people are rude and still expect you to do things for them. I just want to scream

Shut up and make me a sandwich Dair.

I LIKE TRAINZ.

SOW DO Iz MAN BUT U SPELLD TRAIYNS RONG.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've just finished my end-of-year exams (woo) and I decided to pop in the Tavern to see if the place was still languishing.

Then I noticed this strange thread.

What the hell is this about anyway?

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I haven't an idea what it turned into, but the OP ,basically, states "What are the things that are so stupid or ridiculous that you might say to yourself 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
Oh and welcome back knight.

The stupidity of 14/15 year old's. I'm not saying this because I think I'm a superior race in comparison to 14/15 year old's, but today's generation is relatively very stupid.
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

I haven't an idea what it turned into, but the OP ,basically, states "What are the things that are so stupid or ridiculous that you might say to yourself 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
Oh and welcome back knight.

The stupidity of 14/15 year old's. I'm not saying this because I think I'm a superior race in comparison to 14/15 year old's, but today's generation is relatively very stupid.

I do agree, some or even most teenagers of today don't care about education. I'm not saying that I'm playing mature but here's one thing I'll say:
Study Hard Don't be stupid.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What the hell is your mom about anyway?

some or even most teenagers of today don't care about education.

Not true. Most of my sister's friends talk about classes and grades and GPA's and Colleges. They're Sophomores. 14-15. Not that stupid.

Nurvana, am I just getting the slightest feeling you are contributing nothing to this thread?
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

It makes my eyes bleed more than speaking in l33t. That's why I want to go off away from Earth then go to Mars.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Nurvana, am I just getting the slightest feeling you are contributing nothing to this thread?

^

It makes my eyes bleed more than speaking in l33t

How could have I forgotten 1337, that makes me wanna ship my *** off to Mars, or even some different solar system.
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

How could have I forgotten 1337, that makes me wanna ship my *** off to Mars, or even some different solar system.

Sens, let's try to ship our butts off out of the galaxy, shall we?
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Shut up and make me a sandwich Dair.

Okay. T_T

What? Well, I mean. *sigh*. It depends compleatly on who you're talking to and about what. The general, yes. They won't pay attention, don't care, will state facts that are rediculious and compleatly wrong. Then you have the advanced class group, who are the people who are book smart. But like everyone else won't ever take something and look at it rationaly. Then you have the critical, rational thinkers. These come in various shapes and brain sizes. Though I would consider them the smartest.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Not true. Most of my sister's friends talk about classes and grades and GPA's and Colleges. They're Sophomores. 14-15. Not that stupid.

This. College keeps getting more and more important and sadly increasingly competitive. It's so strange to see kids that are only 2-3 years younger then myself start to burnout because they're doing so much work in order to get into a good college.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

It all depends from where you come from, I guess. In Serbia, the teens are the stupidest creatures I've seen in my life.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

It all depends from where you come from, I guess. In Serbia, the teens are the stupidest creatures I've seen in my life.

And I live in a goody goody small town in Michigan. Where crime happens once a year, and it's economic.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

When my dad tells me conspiracy theories about how bad American gov. is.

Showing 91-105 of 277