ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55667
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When the US government wants to control the Internet because of the MPAA and RIAA terrorists. They already make people's lives miserable by allowing criminals to run drug and insurance companies and allow traitors to move their factories to China putting millions of people out of work who then lose their house that they work so hard to buy because they can't afford to pay for their OVERPRICED insurance and medications since they are too young for medicare so they have to get a new insurance coverage and we all know that the *******s who own these businesses are greedy Nazis!

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The amount of people who think tomatoes are vegetables. Also, I get extremely annoyed by the maze game. I try it every day, I swear.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Also, I get extremely annoyed by the maze game. I try it every day, I swear.

...maze game?

In all honesty, we need more discussion based threads or something, because favorite threads conjure up no conversation at all, at least not usually.

The problem is that these same people who need to read the thread and respond to posts will never see this conversation, because they think the thread title is the topic and just post even if the thread is 100 pages long based on the thread title. No matter how much we talk about it they will never read what we say because that's how they are. Stuff like that makes me not want to live on this planet anymore too btw...
Kallona
Kallona
2 posts
Nomad

The reason why I wouldn't want to continue living is simple: It's the fact that every single person in this world seems to be wanting something from me, they want me to me this or that, they want me to do some tasks, they expect me to behave in a certain way... I hate it. I hope they would let me just be. Yes, I might be a daydreamer, I wish all the time I could move to north in the middle of nothing, buy a bit of land and a small house. Then I could live there the rest of my life. Yes, I very well know most of my dreams are impossible or at least extremely hard to fulfill, but I can't go on in life is everyone is telling me I should be more productive, I should do more clever things, I should stop dreaming, I should at least try to get along with nowadays general way of living... No, no I don't want to be what you want me to be.
And still, everyone is continuing with their stupid questions: Do you have boyfriend already? What are you going to do after your studies? You sure want to travel abroad?

I fear I will suffocate on this some day. (Yes, I'm art student and as you can see, I would just want to live in peace in the nature in my own little house )

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

personally hate it when people reply to a thread thinking that they're contributing to the conversation, when in all actuality they're killing it because they're reading barely any of the thread at all. ._. In all honesty, we need more discussion based threads or something, because favorite threads conjure up no conversation at all, at least not usually. If they do, they're usually labelled off-topic.
Admittedly that is annoying...
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

When people are ridiculously stubborn about something but it ends up being that the outcome sucks because they wouldn't listen to people trying to reason with them and stuck to their idiotic decision.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

One thing I really can't stand is when people put their dog(s) in a family portrait. You wouldn't put your cat in there, and I've yet to see someone bring there fish bowl into the picture, so to speak. I don't know why it makes me not want to live on this planet anymore, but for some reason, it always has; and I have a feeling it always will.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

...maze game?

[url=http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm]

If the link doesn't work, just type in the maze game. You'll see what I mean. Otherwise, relating to the thread, those magazines that make such a big deal out of celebrities.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Flag
One thing I really can't stand is when people put their dog(s) in a family portrait. You wouldn't put your cat in there, and I've yet to see someone bring there fish bowl into the picture, so to speak. I don't know why it makes me not want to live on this planet anymore, but for some reason, it always has; and I have a feeling it always will.
Yeah but dogs are seen more like &quotart of the family" as they are considered loyalists, whereas cats are freelancers who are selfish and only care about themselves. They're always running off and so only dogs exist in family portraits. And fish an other small minded animals have short life spans and short memories (everybody knows that goldfish have a memory span of approximately 3 second depending on the individual fish's brain...). So that's why, to answer your question...
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

those magazines that make such a big deal out of celebrities
I agree! They make such a poor mockery out of the media. I prefer proper programmes like Brian Cox's Wonders of the Univers (aired on BBC1 or 2 in UK)
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

To continue off of that, I also hate it when people just copy and paste what you said and then commenting 'Yeah I agree with you.' Like, is there a point to your post? Why? Kinda annoying and kinda pointless.

I know, right? [/end comment]

whereas cats are freelancers who are selfish and only care about themselves.

Got to disagree with you here. I've had two different cats that thought it was their job to bring home food.

(everybody knows that goldfish have a memory span of approximately 3 second depending on the individual fish's brain...).

The great thing about that is you can scare goldfish all the time and they forget about it 3 seconds later so you can do it again and again.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

(everybody knows that goldfish have a memory span of approximately 3 second depending on the individual fish's brain...)

Actually that is not true. Their memory is not just 3 seconds, it's as long as the average fish remembers things, like familiar paths and such. Gotta love those mythbusters. =D
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I hate, HATE that some people are rude and still expect you to do things for them. I just want to scream
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"
But that would make them upset.

bawsman
bawsman
11 posts
Nomad

I LIKE TRAINZ.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I LIKE TRAINZ.

^
See this? Yeah. This makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.
Showing 76-90 of 277