ForumsThe TavernSmall things that annoy you

131 18830
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Is there anything that has little relevance that just bug you so much? What I don't like is when there is no question mark after a question. It just irritates me.

• 131 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

One of the things that annoys me the most is people who are extremely arrogant and yet constantly wrong.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

who are extremely arrogant and yet constantly wrong.

I wouldn't think that as "small", but I agree.

I'm annoyed by people who take things too seriously on the Internet and everywhere else. What annoys me about them is that they argue way too seriously, and usually about an unimportant subject, like Call of Duty.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

The AG users who ask "How do I change my amatar?" and the ever-so-popular "How do I add friends"?

drgmstr123
drgmstr123
35 posts
Nomad

I swear to god if I hear someone in the store say L O L instead of actually laughing Im going to knock over the aisle over on them.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

My siblings saying my name over and over again.
Ex. (I will use my ag name) light light light light light light.....WHAT!!!!!

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

when people start singing their words. it doesnt rhyme, has no real tune and just sounds aweful!!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Small things that annoy me? People making weird noises, whistling and such. People who take such a long time to reply to my texts. People who forget to return any borrowed items.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I hate my siblings name. Because apparently I'm always saying it wrong. Even though I knew her name before she did. I also hate people who are rude for no reason.

Malachite
Malachite
12 posts
Nomad

Sympathy is the only thing that really annoys me. Also people but that's not exactly a small thing now is it? If that's not what you exactly meant then metal against metal annoys me. Doesn't really set my teeth on edge but will annoy me, and get me very angry, very quickly.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

i hate it when people chew super loudly and then when you ask them to tone it down, they act like they don't know what you are talking about. Silence during any sort of eating, like dead silence, is also annoying.

Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

Bad grammar.

I mean it.

"u have a pony avatar ans u lik ponys so u must b a stupid 12 year ols!!1!1!"

That made me facepalm. And even better, I saw that sentence in a 'How mature are you?' thread.

Also those arrogant idiots who get their facts wrong.

'The Sun will explode i herd!'

No, Sol will not explode. It's too small.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

People with bad haircuts, and people who don't realize how ditzy they are.

giganticmidget
giganticmidget
5 posts
Nomad

I hate when people touch me

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

^ lol haha

One thing that annoys me is people who put a million stuff on their profile, so you have to scroll all the way down to their messenger.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Oh here's one.

On threads where people are asking for help, all those people who answer the person when someone else already has.

Showing 1-15 of 131