ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24314
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Recently, I had stomach craps so bad, I couldn't stand, migranes, bloody dirrhea and constipation, nausea, a neuro-fever, and had to take a medicine that made my intestines swell. All of this at the same time.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Getting zapped by a laser.

No seriously getting shooped stings like all hell. It even beats the time I dislocated and relocated my toe.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I was about 6 years old. I found a piece a piece of glass on the ground. I picked it up to show it to my mom and I went running towards her. Obviously, I fell and I cut myself. I think I cried for days.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

Migraines....

When I was between the age age 8 and 11 I got really bad migraines but my most painful in particular was when I had a migraine while mom and dad were gone and my brothers screamed in my ear. I cried.

DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

I got a paper cut today it was painful!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I remember I got a hook stuck in my leg when i was fishing, it was pretty bad, It scared me across my leg.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup was biking home from a day of work.it was a 3.6 mile ride.it was raining so hard that killersup could not keep his eyes open.it was horrible.well about a mile from his house he was going downhill.and a sharp turn came up.killersup slammed on the brakes like he always does.well this is the equation form of what happened.wet brakes+ speed+ crappy brakes+ sharp turn+ can't see= total wipeout of the hill.killersup was acually knocked out cold.killersup has a 7 inch scar running down his left arm.killersup was told that he made it out lucky and that he should have broke his neck.then killersup had to drag himself and his bike mack home the rest of the way.that was the last time killersup cried.it was 2 years ago.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Okay, I have more...

1. my sister threw a pen and it hit me smack in the middle of the forehead. It looked like a volcano (of blood).

2. I was on a walk with my family and I rammed a pogo stick into my manhood.

3. my sister dragged me into a corner of a counter, my head started bleeding (I have more of those...).

4. my head got split open again (cant remember much :P).

5. again.

6. last time... me and my sister were wrestling and she grabbed my on the legs and I hit my head on the end of an electrical cord (you know, the spiky part.).

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i dont really remember this but it was when i was around 2 or 3 n i feel down the steps to concrete n i went face first, but it pushed my nose back n my dad said i was bleeding alot, but i was lucky n i was still lil enough that nothing broke

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I was practicing my jiu jitsu and i got caught in a gogoplata.. basically i was having my head pulled down into my partners shin and getting choked... I'm just going to go ahead and say "Getting caught in various joint locks and chokes" is the most painful experience. I broke a bone back in 5th grade, but I went into shock and didnt feel that much pain. After it started healing it was more like an annoying pain instead of an excruciating one.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

getting stitches

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Dislocated my forearm back in Highschool

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I guess when I was about 5 yrs old,me and my brother were playing on the bed and my brother kicked me off and I landed on the metal(that holds the mattress) on the other bed.I had a huge sore on my back.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I would have to say my most painful experience would be my first week of cross country. After running a few miles each day, it really takes a toll on your knees and I was just miserable. To give you an idea, I don't even mention when I broke my wrist or ruptured my appendix lol.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I'm going to be as descriptive as possible. One day I was on my way, walking on foot, to my grandparent's house to take their trashcan down when all of a sudden I feel a bug bite on my left leg. Then I begin to ich on that leg. I begin to scratch it but it only got worse. by the time I had made it to my grandparents house I was severely itching on both of my legs. I quickly brought their trash can down and then ran home. When I got home I was itching on most of my body I took a shower thiking that would make the itch go away but to no avail. By the time I was out of the shower I felt like puking and my face became swollen. I collapsed on the floor barely moving. I could barely stand as every time I tried everything would go black. I called out for help every word hurting me all over. I thought it was the end of it all. Since then I have recieved minor itchess on my body Every time I became hot or came into an argument.

Showing 76-90 of 165