ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32923
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
johnymcjohnflog
johnymcjohnflog
29 posts
Nomad

My math teacher could bore them all to death.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

either something blunt or any kind of automatic, like a m16 or ak47

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

any weapon???
Well actually I would use throw some kind of toxic bomb, then getting a flamethrower and aiming at the bomb. Therefore, the bomb is going explode directly on the zombies, killing them in mere seconds. If some still survive...well then...
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120106052215/villains/images/c/c4/TrollFaceDancing.gif
I must use "troll face" for infinite damage, killing them once the troll face makes contact with the zombies, blowing up them! :P
Dragonico

goldeneye006
goldeneye006
21 posts
Nomad

I would probably have a large pike. realistically, it is a good choice. It has a sharp enough blade to chop off heads, has a strong point for stabbing, and has a good range for a melee weapon. I also would think of using a dueling sword. it is very agile and precise if used correctly, and it does very well when you stab with it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I would probably have a large pike. realistically, it is a good choice. It has a sharp enough blade to chop off heads, has a strong point for stabbing, and has a good range for a melee weapon. I also would think of using a dueling sword. it is very agile and precise if used correctly, and it does very well when you stab with it.

how much stamina have you? because if you get tired WHILE there is a zombie hoard your screwed.

@dragonico i heard that there are somewhere zombies with troll faces...

Stealth would be best by far

now thats the best weapon i have read in this thread. except the russian winter, but stealth i an awesome weapon too.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Listen, I saw this in a website, first go to Thomas Jefferson's house, the Monticcello, there is fertile land, it's a huge estate, and it's on a hill where you can see anyone coming for miles. Then, for weapons, no flamethrowers, the last thing you want is FLAMING ZOMBIES.
Stealth is good, so is winter, but don't you think that the zombie, virus/bacteria/parasite/nanobot will be able to adapt to keep the host, and even infect animals? So there goes any possibility of hiding your scent, and russian winter, well, evolution? So I would go with a truck, packed full of water and supplies, 2 machine guns, a few grenades, for the hordes, plenty of gasoline, and a
large handgun or a small submachine gun. Or get an abandoned military vehicle or a helicopter if I can get my hands on it. So again, Monticcello. In Virginia. GO GO GO. Or be a zombie. Up to you.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Listen, I saw this in a website, first go to Thomas Jefferson's house, the Monticcello, there is fertile land, it's a huge estate, and it's on a hill where you can see anyone coming for miles. Then, for weapons, no flamethrowers, the last thing you want is FLAMING ZOMBIES.
Stealth is good, so is winter, but don't you think that the zombie, virus/bacteria/parasite/nanobot will be able to adapt to keep the host, and even infect animals? So there goes any possibility of hiding your scent, and russian winter, well, evolution? So I would go with a truck, packed full of water and supplies, 2 machine guns, a few grenades, for the hordes, plenty of gasoline, and a
large handgun or a small submachine gun. Or get an abandoned military vehicle or a helicopter if I can get my hands on it. So again, Monticcello. In Virginia. GO GO GO. Or be a zombie. Up to you.

why not just hidding or looking and acting like a zombie (except the part where you eat humans)?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Would YOU risk, hanging around the zombies? Not the best idea.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

if you are talking about if zombies were real then i'd say some ponzy sticks or something if you're talking about black ops zombies then it would prob be the pack-a-punched AUG or the pack-a-punched HK21 or the pack-a-punched RPK if you were talking about world at war zombies then the wunderwaffe pack-a-punched if you don't have der reise then the ppsh41

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i say ice gun because you can freeze them then you could shoot them with a mini gun so yhe body parts would be sperated

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Would YOU risk, hanging around the zombies? Not the best idea.

your right, i would not do it. i saw it in shawn of the dead. we will never know if it would work or not because a zombie apocalypse have never appeared. but i would not try it out.

if you are talking about if zombies were real then i'd say some ponzy sticks or something if you're talking about black ops zombies then it would prob be the pack-a-punched AUG or the pack-a-punched HK21 or the pack-a-punched RPK if you were talking about world at war zombies then the wunderwaffe pack-a-punched if you don't have der reise then the ppsh41

yes, even i have them, they appeared magically in my room.

ice gun

where did i left my ice gun? oh right, next to my laser sword. now im ready to kill some zombies.

...Tank...

i have never learned how to drive them, i dont know how to refill them with oil and i dont know how i can fire with them but my weapon of choice for killing zombies is a tank.

malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

it must be a silenced weapon because zombies always coming to voices
so CROSSBOW will be best

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

A good old baseball bat. Lav it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

it must be a silenced weapon because zombies always coming to voices
so CROSSBOW will be best

good choice but what will you do if you run out of ammo/arrows?

A good old baseball bat. Lav it.

bad idea, what would you do if there are too many zombies and you start to get tired?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If we're going all out, might as well get a minigun or a full auto grenade launcher. If we're staying withing reason, I'd go with a 300 Mag rifle. It has the power required to kill a zombie in a single shot to the stomach and the accuracy required to make sure the shot gets where you want it. I've heard several tales of this round blowing deer in half.

Showing 76-90 of 198