ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32924
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

bad idea, what would you do if there are too many zombies and you start to get tired?

That's the fun of it. You don't want a boring, simple, easy-to-end zombie attack do you?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

haha this is where i let imagination go losse says killersup10
killersup10 says he wants a tanks cannon mounted on a bike that has spikes on wheels and can shoot fire out the tail gate.haha zombies just got owned sayed killersup10

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

a ya i want a silencer on it as well

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

That's the fun of it. You don't want a boring, simple, easy-to-end zombie attack do you?

i prefer to survive, even if that means i must find out a not so easy way but who said i must use weapons except my mind?

@killersup10 i want to see you invent that...

A katana probably I love swords and could cut them up.

the worst thing that could happen: it could get stuck in a zombie so another can eat you if you dont run away or you get tired.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

give me ten years, 666 million dallors, a small beagl,e and no school .and i could do it

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

a heavy gun like Minigun or a Flamethrower,
but still you kill one and theres a million others waiting to take its place so your still the PREY

floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

i would choose a rifle like an M16 because you dont want zombies to get near you and you might want to stay at range,bt my favourite close range would have to be a shotgun and melee would be an axe.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

deffently a minigun with unlemited ammo.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

giant Bad a** sword that'll lop their heads off

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

giant Bad a** sword that'll lop their heads off

are you strong enough to use it?

deffently a minigun with unlemited ammo.

sounds impossible. or it would be too big to use. maybe a tower with a machine gun on it, like a turret, with many many ammo in the building, but what is if it gets jammed?
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Katana - to slice and dice any zombies that is coming after me or in my way to sanctuary! While playing this song.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Katana - to slice and dice any zombies that is coming after me or in my way to sanctuary! While playing this song.

do you have a skull ejector? just in case your katana get stuck in the zombie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i240YgsA_rs
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I would start out with a RPG. Then go to a light machine gun with lots of ammo. Maybe carry a shotgun with me too.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I would start out with a RPG. Then go to a light machine gun with lots of ammo. Maybe carry a shotgun with me too.

have you these weapons at your home? do you know how to use them? did you practice so you are good at shooting with them?

Hydra312
Hydra312
45 posts
Nomad

Definitely the Deathmachine gunáµá´¹. I would have unlimited ammo, and I'll get to have infinite amount of time.

Showing 91-105 of 198