ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32922
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
STOOPINATOR
STOOPINATOR
1 posts
Peasant

I have to go with a sword, katana or gladius guns and ammunition are loud not to mention take uo a lot of space and are heavy.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Time, and if posible a silenced minigun.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Cool, a bunch of 13 year olds who don't have any clue how suppressors work.

Protip: They don't make a gun silent, or even close. They cut off 10-20 dB which makes the gun naturally quieter, but larger calibers are still very loud and super sonic. Your ear drums will still be wounded and the zombies will still know what's for lunch.

Want an actually silent gun? Supress a .22 and use subsonic rounds.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Definitely the Deathmachine gun�ᴹ. I would have unlimited ammo, and I'll get to have infinite amount of time.

looks like a heavy muchine gun. unlimited ammo? i would like to see you invent that. and if you talk about the game-glitch, why not using these weapons?

this "one" would be cool, even if you cant use it

Cool, a bunch of 13 year olds who don't have any clue how suppressors work.
Protip: They don't make a gun silent, or even close. They cut off 10-20 dB which makes the gun naturally quieter, but larger calibers are still very loud and super sonic. Your ear drums will still be wounded and the zombies will still know what's for lunch.
Want an actually silent gun? Supress a .22 and use subsonic rounds.

KILL JOY >

NO, REALITY!
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

GOD POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can control everthing (including making zombies kill themselves)

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

...stop being smart...

ScubaSteveRulez
ScubaSteveRulez
2 posts
Nomad

Hmmmmm, I would say anything with a high rate of fire... maybe and AK-74, RPK, M60, but then again I do love a good shotgun for close quarters, but shotguns don't hold many shells, so.... probably a nice 1911 as a side arm

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd want a sniper riffle. How boring. I've fallen in love with them thanks to COD.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I'd like a somewhat long metal pole to fight off zombies. That way I don't have to sharpen it like a blade and I won't run out of ammo like a gun.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

How will keep up the energy to kill them?

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

A Carbine, a 9mm, a crowbar and a machette. 'Nuff said.

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

RPG!!! TEEHEE

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

How will keep up the energy to kill them?

Like any zombie game, it's all about tactic.
You don't rush out and just start killing when there's thousands.
It's all about getting supplies, a safe spot and taking them on in small number.
= Total wipeout.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Using close range weapons like baseball bats, knifes et cetera is a bad idea. Considering the zombies are zombies due to a virus, it would be unwise using these kind of weapons, because if you have the smallest cut anywhere on your body, and the blood sprays and gets into your bloodstream, you're screwed. Of course, wearing clothes that cover all aspects of your body helps, but better safe than sorry.

vigor
vigor
3 posts
Nomad

my weap will be hiding on chuck norris house, there i will survive for ever

Showing 106-120 of 198