ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16863
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Definitely male. We have no childbirth, better emotional control, and strength.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Ehhhh, depends. I'd probably want to be a boy. I feel like there are too many downsides to being a girl. Though I think there are also a lot of great things about it too, there are just too many bad things.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Im a guy, so id just want to see what id be like to be a girl, for like a day

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

SilvrDrakon, are you using my reason? LOL, anyways, it's not only because of our rugged good looks, we also don't have to wear bras,we earn more money, and just because boys are just awesome!!!! XD!!!!!!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I would most definitely be a girl, because I am tired of being a banana.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I'd probably pick to be a girl. I'm already a guy, why not experience the other gender given the choice?

Plus, girls get free things almost everywhere they go (If they're pretty...) and are generally treated more kindly.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I won't know whether it is better to be a girl for me since I've never been one. So how would I make a conscious decision? I'd just pick the Y chromosome again.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I would want to live as a girl for a bit, just to see what it's like. Picking what I already am doesn't seem adventurous enough.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Plus, girls get free things almost everywhere they go (If they're pretty...) and are generally treated more kindly.

But it's not a guarantee you'll be pretty. So far, other than just to try it, we have no actual reasons to be a woman here. And I though of another one. Men don't have to experience menstruation.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

if i get to be a hot girl, maybe, Im a guy, And if i was a girl i would be the best girl ever. no worrying about weight unless im 5783 lbs....

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

5783 lbs

sooooooo, 5782 is fine with you? Hmm, guess I shouldn't judge people, it's not right. Even if it would be hilarious......
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i wouldnt want to be a girl. they... bleed so much XD and i feel good with my body. honestly girls recieve the greatest respect from me. they can endure things i dont think i would be able to.

and about

better emotional control, and strength.

i have to disagree. im a boy and im am neither XP

but i would like to be a girl for a week or at least one day (and not bleed that day).
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Hey, blue rabbit, I'm goin on averages here. :P In all seriousness, I'd hate to be a woman, especially one who is at least mildly attractive; people looking at me would give me a heart attack in no time.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

We need a female opinion in this thread. Too much testosterone in here.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

We need a female opinion in this thread.

Yes, that's definitely true. I just read through this short thread, and no posts by girls! D:

Anyways, if I had the choice, I'd pick being a girl, but only if it was only for a few days.
Showing 1-15 of 149