ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16857
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

True, true.

Do you enjoy shopping for new clothes, though?

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

You know, I've always wondered if that was a learned thing (gender roles) or just inherit in female psychology. Vis-versa for males in that it's not something we want to do.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Most likely a guy. From what I know, guys eat alot of food and not get fat. To me it seems that girls are much more penalized for being overweight than guys. Guys don't have to spend hours on their hair, deciding what to wear or anything. Also what for what Legion 1350 stated:

Men don't have to experience menstruation.
We have no childbirth, better emotional control, and strength.

Being a girl is so hard..
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Well, I actually enjoy shopping. :|

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

I totally agree with you notin...we have to deal with literally EVERYTHING and guys just get off easy

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Define enjoy. I go out to the clothes shop, I pick clothes that I think will suit me and I buy them. I don't spend hours looking, I have a set idea in my head before I go out to what I will buy, and I go and buy it.

It is no different to me than buying food. I need clothes, therefore I go out and buy the clothes I need.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

From what I know, guys eat alot of food and not get fat.

No, guys get fat too. It depends on the persons metabolism, environment, amount of exercise, etc.
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

No, guys get fat too. It depends on the persons metabolism, environment, amount of exercise, etc.

I can second that. I'm living proof that if you eat too much, you get a barrel round your belly!
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

@EmporerPalpatine Yes I knew that also it just seems like.. idk how to put it

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well, I actually enjoy shopping. :|

Rotflol. It's nothing bad :P

Most likely a guy. From what I know, guys eat alot of food and not get fat. To me it seems that girls are much more penalized for being overweight than guys. Guys don't have to spend hours on their hair, deciding what to wear or anything. Also what for what Legion 1350 stated:

Men don't have to experience menstruation.

We have no childbirth, better emotional control, and strength.

Being a girl is so hard..

Well better emotional control my ***. You guys just don't care about anything. Girls care, and express it.

Amen on the period and childbirth. Tis why I am adopting.

BUT! Some girls that are unhealthy or G.I. Jane can lose their periods, so some girls don't have to worry about that.

Being a girl isn't too difficult for me, really. I just hate the emotional bull crap I get to deal with, while the dude just sits there like a bump on a log. >:[

Guys get fat. It's just guys that have high metabolism that don't, and having a high metabolism isn't too hard to attain when you do sports and stuff, which is mostly male dominated. You don't see many fat girls on sport teams.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I just hate the emotional bull crap I get to deal with, while the dude just sits there like a bump on a log. >:[

That is kinda what I think too...
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

/it is a very interesting one and i thank the creator of this thread/
Schmiddy1234: You are welcome.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I sense a lot of stereotypes and generalizing in this thread. But since I'm a guy I can't care enough to talk about them, obviously.

Well, I'd like to be a girl for a day or a week, just to experience what it's like to be a girl. But I'd rather be a guy for the rest of my life, considering I've been a guy my whole life, wouldn't like to adjust to what it's like being a girl, and yeah. I'm more used to this and would rather stay like this.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I sense a lot of stereotypes and generalizing in this thread. But since I'm a guy I can't care enough to talk about them, obviously.

Oh i see what you did there.

Anyways, I'm also going with the "trial" period, though I wouldn't pick a week, I would probably go with a month so you actually get to experience everything you need to as a woman.
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

(Different Topic): Say you were a hot/smart/awesome girl. What would you do with your life?

Showing 31-45 of 149