ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16855
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

exactly what rainbow said!! thank you for establishing that point. and its so obnoxious that girls like her and i have to deal with that "image of a girl" so we get treated quite a bit differently then those who are toothpicks who can only support a hair dryer and curling iron

@ Mavrick4
listen me and soccer wont be making our guys a sandwich make your own fu**en sandwich!
why are guys so much better? your just a different gender not superman. i know how to shoot a gun, and I play many sports. i dont get why you think you are so much better then girls.. maybe its just the male dominate behavior. not saying that all guys have that.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

@ Mavrick4

Something about how he failed to spell any word but "we" in his post makes me think he was joking.

why are guys so much better?

Didn't you say earlier on in this thread that you'd rather be a guy?

your just a different gender not superman

Superman
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Oh, and some food for thought on the whole male vs female physical ability.

Olympics records

Notice that the women's records are all lower than the men's records except for in two instances, the Discus throw and the 110m hurdles. This would certainly imply that men are just built more for physical activity than women. The records aren't that close either except for a few instances, usually with more than a couple seconds or feet differing between men/women scores when decimals decide records.

Now, to be diplomatic, pure physical ability isn't everything, especially in sports.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Superman

lol

Oh, and some food for thought on the whole male vs female physical ability.

I was about to post that exact same link actually :b
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Now, to be diplomatic, pure physical ability isn't everything, especially in sports.

Skill isn't everything either. In baseball, you *need* that muscle to reach for the sky or bring it on home. Doesn't matter if your intuition and reaction times are spot on, if you can only hit barely past the diamond and throw to second base, "you need some meat bro". This is usually obtained while you grow into the sport, since you exercise along with the practicing routine. Skill is most important, of course.

Something legit, something legit, something legit....I dunno if you wanna take to being a male so easily, ladies...We are socially obligated by our peers, lest they find out, not to shave a thing on our bodies except our face. That may or may not conflict with some of the female rituals. Some of your rowdier friends would pick on you if you decided to speak your mind about a trivial issue but not speak up when you're being threatened. They call it "growing a pair". Not sure if this correlates between the two genders or not.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

..I dunno if you wanna take to being a male so easily, ladies...We are socially obligated by our peers, lest they find out, not to shave a thing on our bodies except our face. That may or may not conflict with some of the female rituals. Some of your rowdier friends would pick on you if you decided to speak your mind about a trivial issue but not speak up when you're being threatened. They call it "growing a pair". Not sure if this correlates between the two genders or not.

Which reminded me, (I'm in a mood for lots of commas it seems) guys usually get blamed for everything. Two people walk out of a store at the same time, and the alarm goes off. One is male, one is female. Who do you want to bet people look at first and think, "What did they take?"

We also have to put up with "dares" and stupid crap like that, as well as we have to do more push-ups for gym tests.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't think anyone seriously desires to be the other gender (unless they have that one gene or whatever...you know what I'm getting at here), but that doesn't mean that people can't be jealous of certain traits or qualities. Yeah, not really going with the OP, but close enough lol

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Didn't you say earlier on in this thread that you'd rather be a guy?

no i didnt i said that im fine with my gender and I think everybody else should be too.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i dont know how much it hurts for a girl to get hit between the legs but it hurts ALOT for a guy to get hit in the nuts.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

sexism is not just part of the reason it basically IS the reason. cuz "girls arent tough enough" and they "cant do it as well as guys" oh and actually in volleyball, figure skating, and gymnastics the female league is more publicized...just saying

how much this annoys me. like in school: the line girls have to reach to get a 100 in the gym finishing exam is MUCH MUCH lower then the boys. i think i got 60 (cant remember) and when i put my records on the girls page and calculated i got a 95... :/

its sooo annoying they use it as something that will make girls and boys get equal grades. i mean go to the end and put a different line based on body mass or something scientifical but dont except me: an asthmatic, breathing problems, underweight and most importantly BOY get a better record then a jock who is a girl...

make it equal for everybody by putting the same line to everybody or putting a different line to every individual by calculating his body mass.

annoying highschool gym classes :*(
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

how much this annoys me. like in school: the line girls have to reach to get a 100 in the gym finishing exam is MUCH MUCH lower then the boys. i think i got 60 (cant remember) and when i put my records on the girls page and calculated i got a 95... :/

Thinking about it, we have a leaderboard of different skills, such as jump rope, pushups, long jump, ect, and in order to get on that list, you have to just reach a certain amount of jumps, pushups, distance, or whatever your doing. The amount girls need to make is always less than the amount boys do, and yet the leaderboard has about an equal amount.
Showing 136-146 of 149