ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16864
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i would like to be a boy because we are:
- powerfuller than girls
- bigger than girls
- no stupid emotions (girls = cry for everything)
- oh, and the best of all: better in PC games than girls

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

i would like to be a boy because we are:
- powerfuller than girls
- bigger than girls
- no stupid emotions (girls = cry for everything)
- oh, and the best of all: better in PC games than girls

All of which are stereotypes I can find numerous examples to refute....
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

All of which are stereotypes I can find numerous examples to refute....

i know, much people just say it, would you like to be a girl?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, in most cases, if you want a job you oughta be a woman. At least here, most companies would rather hire females than males to up their equality reputation.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

Well, in most cases, if you want a job you oughta be a woman. At least here, most companies would rather hire females than males to up their equality reputation

well, i need to agree with that but men are powerfuller than women so thy could rather be hired for a job where you need some power, like: i don't know
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

You want a female opinion where here you go. I would definitely rather be a guy. Being a girl sucks. People only care about how pretty you are and how big ur...well you boys know. Also girls don't get taken seriously especially whe it comes to sports. Being a guy you can be more carefree and do what you want. So those of you who want to spend one day being a girl, you have something wrong in your head because trust me, you DONT want to

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Hey, blue rabbit, I'm goin on averages here. :P In all seriousness, I'd hate to be a woman, especially one who is at least mildly attractive; people looking at me would give me a heart attack in no time.

i know what you mean but im living it already because of my.... "special" apperance XP

well, i need to agree with that but men are powerfuller than women so thy could rather be hired for a job where you need some power, like: i don't know

that would be the same as saying they are also intelegenterer.

and by job for a guy you mean: football player? or maybe cheetah hunting?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

there are many pros and contras to be either a girl or a boy. it depends on many things. i would try out the other gender if i could chose after death to get born again (reincarnation).

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

We need a female opinion here because if everyone here is a guy then we won't know what it's like to be a girl. Any way many people are saying that they can't decide because they don't know what it is like to be a girl. Once again, WE NEED A FEMALE OPINION! Jeez, but i never thought that no girls would write on this subject because it is a very interesting one and i thank the creator of this thread. Finally i don't know who to be... If i were to decide i would need a female opinion.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

or i should say, more girl opinions.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I can't really decide on this....
Yays:
A guy? Not have to worry about things.
A girl? Cleanliness.
Nays:
A dude? Getting kicked in the area.
A chick? ****.

Even though both genders get *****, we all know it's girls more than boys.

Those are just 4 things, I could go on... but I don't know.
I'm kind of happy being a tom-boyish girl. It isn't frowned upon here like it is being a girly guy.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

errrr. that's the r word that ends with ape. Just clarifying.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

maybe no girls posted in this thread because they like to be female even if they could chose to change their gender? either that or no girl read this thread.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

A girl? Cleanliness.

Eh? Blokes can be clean too you know, I shower every morning, brush my teeth, wear clean clothes.

Or are you referring to the teenage male?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

But Moon Fairy, you could also be a clean, fight-free guy like me.

Showing 16-30 of 149