ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16860
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Im a guy, so id just want to see what id be like to be a girl, for like a day

Yeah I agree it would be interesting to see what the other gender is like
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

(Different Topic): Say you were a hot/smart/awesome girl. What would you do with your life?

The same thing I do now? Minus off the hot, smart, and awesome part and you have me! But really, all hot smart awesome girls are studying their ***** off to get into Ivy Schools, while they don't have boyfriends unless they are IB boys, because the only way to bond with the boyfriend would be to study together.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh i see what you did there.

I've taught you well, son.
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Minus off the hot, smart, and awesome part and you have me!

You're not an unattractive female. I don't know you personally, but you seem to have a good eye for art, an interest in poetry and from the photo forum thingy, you're a good looking girl, so you qualify for "hot" and "smart" I think.

Sorry, I'm not very good at compliments and I may have just insulted you. I apologise, but I can only reply as I see it.
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Well, I'd like to be a girl for a day or a week, just to experience what it's like to be a girl. But I'd rather be a guy for the rest of my life, considering I've been a guy my whole life, wouldn't like to adjust to what it's like being a girl, and yeah. I'm more used to this and would rather stay like this.

Crikey no, for the love of all that is Holy. My wife turns into a nightmare at a given period once a month and it isn't nice. I wouldn't want to experience that. Personally I'm happy being male and staying male. It has its problems, but then so does just being alive!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You're not an unattractive female. I don't know you personally, but you seem to have a good eye for art, an interest in poetry and from the photo forum thingy, you're a good looking girl, so you qualify for "hot" and "smart" I think.

Sorry, I'm not very good at compliments and I may have just insulted you. I apologise, but I can only reply as I see it.

You've.... Seen me? STALKERSTALKERSTAL- Oh wait. You are from England.. So you probably have an accent. And I did post a picture or two in that picture thread.... So you aren't really 'stalking' And even if you were, the accent would totally get you off scott-free.

You just insulted me highly. Jk. xD
Uhm, thanks though?

But this is still true: But really, all hot smart awesome girls are studying their ***** off to get into Ivy Schools, while they don't have boyfriends unless they are IB boys, because the only way to bond with the boyfriend would be to study together.
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

You just insulted me highly

Sorry I wasn't stalking by the way, I have just read a number of threads and you happened to be in them. I'd half considered posting up a photo in the thread about the picture thingies, but then I have a face that is more suited to Halloween.

Apologies for insulting you, really didn't mean to. Not sure what to say now.

Erm... have you seen the stereotypes thread? You can list your stereotypes and they'll be answered (hopefully) and dispel myths. Hopefully there are other English people on here who will dispel the stalker thingy ma jig.

I've dug a rather large hole here haven't I?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Also what for what Legion 1350 stated

...Wow, I expected a little controversy with what I said. Thank you.

Rotflol. It's nothing bad :P

Thank you, lol.

Well better emotional control my ***. You guys just don't care about anything. Girls care, and express it.

Crock of ^#*%. We do give a crap. Women just have overactive hormones, therefore have hyperexaggerated reactions.

Amen on the period and childbirth. Tis why I am adopting.

Yay, you're helping fight overpopulation!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You just insulted me highly

Sorry

You missed the Jk! I was kidding :P

I'm totally farming the stereotype thread, bro. Check fo yourself :P
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

You missed the Jk! I was kidding :P

Ah, um okay, I read jk as 'jerk'. Apologies again.

I really need to update myself on internet abbreviations.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Ah, um okay, I read jk as 'jerk'. Apologies again.

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I'm sorry, but this is seriously funny. I imagine a British Dragon apologizing, darn imagination xD
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I'm sorry, but this is seriously funny. I imagine a British Dragon apologizing, darn imagination xD

Hah! Give him a monocle, a squint, and a cup of tea! Dashing, Mr. Dragon!

Now, on topic, I think a lot of stereotypes will get in the way here, like we've said.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well I don't think stereotypes get in the way, I think that it's sexist. > >
Not really, but I'm really trying to generate some controversy.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

I'm used to debating, but this is really rather embarrassing. Not sure what to reply, but I was trying to pay a compliment, but it would appear I'm not very good at it.

Currently searching common usage of abbreviations which officially makes me a nerd. A stalking nerd as well so it seems!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

It shouldn't be embarrassing! It was a nice compliment, I just kid a bit too much. :P

Now keep the thread alive and debate the argument! :P

Now, on topic, I think a lot of stereotypes will get in the way here, like we've said.

Or
Well I don't think stereotypes get in the way, I think that it's sexist. > >
Showing 46-60 of 149