ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16856
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

guys dont know what girls go threw, you should be happy your a guy!
girls have to go threw that terrible thing once a month. lots and lots of girls get treated like sh** where they go. girls cant go out by themselves like guys can. girls have more limits then guys. guys dont have to deal with the pain that girls do of cramps, and childbirth. Girls get treated like they are the weakest things ever. when girls decide to have fun we always get in trouble for it.
and just letting you know not every girl bats their eyes and twirls their hair and gets treated like royalty. as i have been saying appreciate that your a guy.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Am I the only guy here who wants to know what it feels like to have a child?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

How old are you? I know Dewi has kids though.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Am I the only guy here who wants to know what it feels like to have a child?

i want to have kids but i think i dont want threw a pregnancy to birth childs.

guys dont know what girls go threw, you should be happy your a guy!
girls have to go threw that terrible thing once a month. lots and lots of girls get treated like sh** where they go. girls cant go out by themselves like guys can. girls have more limits then guys. guys dont have to deal with the pain that girls do of cramps, and childbirth. Girls get treated like they are the weakest things ever. when girls decide to have fun we always get in trouble for it.
and just letting you know not every girl bats their eyes and twirls their hair and gets treated like royalty. as i have been saying appreciate that your a guy.

girls must be very strong to bear so much pain. yes, life is hard but it depends where you are. its hard for girls and boys if you talk about africa.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I want to be a boy, cuz if you're a boy you have a potential to become... A MAN!

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

girls must be very strong to bear so much pain. yes, life is hard but it depends where you are. its hard for girls and boys if you talk about africa.

yeah thats true but I didnt mean as in surviving. I would just say be happy with your gender. im fine with being a girl, I like being a girl.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I want to be a boy, cuz if you're a boy you have a potential to become... A MAN!

That might be, but won't girls end up a woMAN?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Girls can become men too, they just need the right mentor.
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

In that case it shouldn't matter which gender you are. You end up having a potential to become... A MAN!!!

Just depends on what kind of man you want to be...

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

we're tougher

You're joking aren't you? Have you ever seen a woman give birth? Do you really think you could cope with it considering it's the equivalent of you passing a large orange through your back passage?
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

we are way cooler we can be in the army, CIA, etc.

This is where you save yourself any embarrassment and say you were just joking. plus what Dewi said...
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

Some people are just flat out oblivious arent they...sheesh..sexist much?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hahaha i know right.. girls can kick a** in the army too.. btw i wanna be in the army

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

Hey dude you really need to get your facts straight. Us girls are just as strong as guys. We can do everything they can do just as well if not BETTER. yeah some may say well we run faster or jump higher but well we have the ability to push out a 9 pound baby. So can the sexism. It ticks me off.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Us girls are just as strong as guys.

Sorry, it's a biological fact that on average a guy will be naturally stronger (physically) in upper body strength than a girl.

Not taking into account the extremes (Weak/strong guy/girl vs weak/strong guy/girl) or weight training.

We can do everything they can do just as well if not BETTER.

Pretty much. Depends on the person really.

well we have the ability to push out a 9 pound baby

Well, girls ARE biologically meant to do this, it's really not much to brag about, although I would imagine it hurts.
Showing 106-120 of 149