ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16862
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I just dont see why anyone would want to be a girl, because honestly (at least for me) everything kinda stinks....and btw the author of the host is stephanie myer @jeol

I would want to be a girl for a little while, to see what it feels like. Maybe a week or a month or so. But I don't think I'd like to be that way my whole life. Also, we can keep our personaility right?
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

You wanna know what it feels like? Well lets see, where oh where to start. When people, especially guys, look at you all they can think about is ur..well you know..and they dont give a crap what else you can do. People underestimate any abilities that you have and think you are weaker than the rest of the world. And then every guy thinks that girls loovveee shopping so if youre keeping your personality and you hate shopping, well youre gunna be quite an outcast. OH and then theres that week of the month you know, the one that SUCKS. You get awful cramps, even worse mood swings and everyone thinks youre just a grouch. Well heck maybe you are. Thats maybe .01% of what it feels like to be a girl. any other females out there wanna give there input i would be greatly appreciated but really, you dont want to be a girl..trust me..being a guy is sooo much easier.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I can understand that you don't like that guys look at you and constantly think that, though I think I'd like it if girls did that to me. Personally I think that anyone who underestimaes someone because they're a girl is stupid. Because it really makes no sense. I understand the whole gender role thing. Gender roles are stupid. If I'm not into the things that other guys are into, I'm just odd and different. Thought of as weird, or a nerd, just because I have different intrests. I do agree though, being a guy is in general easier. But being a girl for a while does seem intresting, and maybe fun in some ways.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

It can get a tad annoying and perverted tho..and what exactly do you think would be fun? yes we do have our "fun" times but they usually end up having bad or not-so-fun consequences

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

and what exactly do you think would be fun? yes we do have our "fun" times but they usually end up having bad or not-so-fun consequences

I dunno, I guess it's just that from what I've seen girls tend to laugh more, and do things together that guys don't.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i'd be a guy, that way my mom wouldn't be yelling at me for being "unladylike." bleh.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

You wanna know what it feels like? Well lets see, where oh where to start. When people, especially guys, look at you all they can think about is ur..well you know..and they dont give a crap what else you can do. People underestimate any abilities that you have and think you are weaker than the rest of the world. And then every guy thinks that girls loovveee shopping so if youre keeping your personality and you hate shopping, well youre gunna be quite an outcast. OH and then theres that week of the month you know, the one that SUCKS. You get awful cramps, even worse mood swings and everyone thinks youre just a grouch. Well heck maybe you are. Thats maybe .01% of what it feels like to be a girl. any other females out there wanna give there input i would be greatly appreciated but really, you dont want to be a girl..trust me..being a guy is sooo much easier.

everything has its pros and contras. its not easy to be a guy. if you are not strong enough you get bullied. if you are strong people think you have big muscles and a small brain. oh, and go showering after sport class if you are the only one who have not hit puberty yet. or you could have acne on your chest, on your back, in your face...should i continue?

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

imma guy just to start with that. Being a girl would probably be fun, cause , its true that guys get major jobs, and do more work. But then the girls get to sit back curl there hair. another part is for a guy to get a girl to like them they to go over there and compliment her, then try and flirt, while if a girl wants a guy to like her, they have to curl the hair and batter there eyes.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

you really dont know what youre talking about. we dont just get to curl our hair. A) that damages the heck out of it and B) some people look awful when they curl their hair
and trust me girls do a lot more then bat their eyelashes when they flirt

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i personaly would like to stay the way i am. im not sexist or anything, i would just prefer to stay a guy. i cant imagine it other wise and i really dont want to. this is mainly because well, the bes part of being a guy is girls :P and all the guys here know it. i think it would be just wrong to change all of a sudden. i have a good life, lots of friends, smart, not the size of a toothpick, not over weight. thats pretty much all ya need to be a guy. sure throwing a football helps, but not really. actually not at all. so yeah. im good this way

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

I'm glad so many people are commenting on my topic !!

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

they have to curl the hair and batter there eyes

What kind of girls do you talk to? That accounts for probably less then 2% of the girls I know.
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

I've had enough of being a boy. If I am given the choice, why not try to be a girl for a few years to see how it's like...

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

few years

whoah, going a bit extreme there, aren't ya? Most of us are only talking a couple days, month at max.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would choose to be a boy for many, many reasons. Though I'm really biased. Really, really biased.

Showing 91-105 of 149