ForumsThe TavernGender

149 16861
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could be a boy or a girl, which would you CHOOSE to be. I would be a boy because we don't have to worry about our rugged good looks. XD

• 149 Replies
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

We all have our strengths and weaknesses guys... and in the end we're all human <3

Just kidding PENIS POWER

mysteryguy90
mysteryguy90
23 posts
Nomad

Boys are usually more athletic and are more successful(Ex:Barack Obama,Steve Jobs,Bill Gates).

Girls, I'm just stating my point,I'm not trying to offend you.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

A girl just to see what it feels like. but only for a day.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

That might be, but won't girls end up a woMAN?

i thought that, too.

did you know that weak boys/mans and strong girls/womans do exist, too? and i dont talk about weight training.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

more successful(Ex:Barack Obama,Steve Jobs,Bill Gates).

Bill and Steve started in a tech field and were genuine geniuses. Hilary Clinton dropped out of the president race and settled for a job that is still very important in government.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Boys are usually more athletic and are more successful

ha athletic!! you should meet the lazy a** guys at my school. i actually believe girls are more athletic then guys.
yeah boys are stronger but thats how they were suppost to be. girls can do the same thing that guys maybe not as good but girls can still do it.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

ha athletic!! you should meet the lazy a** guys at my school. i actually believe girls are more athletic then guys.

There's a reason the male league in every sport is generally more publicized (provided sexism is part of that reason).
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

sexism is not just part of the reason it basically IS the reason. cuz "girls arent tough enough" and they "cant do it as well as guys" oh and actually in volleyball, figure skating, and gymnastics the female league is more publicized...just saying

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

oh and actually in volleyball, figure skating, and gymnastics the female league is more publicized...just saying

Yes...although again with the sexism, that might have more to do with the outfits that they wear...

^Not saying that they aren't great at the sport, but how they look is also probably a factor.

i actually believe girls are more athletic then guys.

Sort of. Girls try to stay think so they are attractive, which generally means working out/not being over-weight, while guys have no such social standard imposed on them. So obese guy vs trim girl = more athletic girl.

On the other side of the fence, going with a total steriotypical experience, I once spent over an hour trying to help teach a girl how to throw a ball. I never succeeded.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Girls try to stay think so they are attractive

Blargh, typo, and while I'm at it I might as well revise the sentence.

Girls try to stay thin so that they fit the social-trend of "sexy" which is bone thin.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

yeah i think thats grose when they are that thin..
there are 2 different breeds of girls.. their are the girly girls who like you guys said curl their hair, and bat their eyes
then there are the breeds like me and soccer girl who really dont care and play sports and are active and think that girls can do just as good as guys if they really try.
im just saying think of the other girls not just the &quotretty pretty girls" for strength.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

exactly what rainbow said!! thank you for establishing that point. and its so obnoxious that girls like her and i have to deal with that "image of a girl" so we get treated quite a bit differently then those who are toothpicks who can only support a hair dryer and curling iron

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

u gurls r rong us guize r sooooo much bettr and stuf. we hav gunz and sportz and mw3. all u girlz do iz liv in tech kitchin and mak us sammiches.

we r winner.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

sexism is not just part of the reason it basically IS the reason. cuz "girls arent tough enough" and they "cant do it as well as guys"

Have you ever seen the WNBA? I mean, just look at the milestones. It took 6 years to get the first dunk.

volleyball, figure skating, and gymnastics the female league is more publicized...just saying

Notice the word "generally" in my sentence, It's there for a reason.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

u gurls r rong us guize r sooooo much bettr and stuf. we hav gunz and sportz and mw3. all u girlz do iz liv in tech kitchin and mak us sammiches.

we r winner.

Mav, you're a guy? Hell if i knew ._.
Showing 121-135 of 149