ForumsWEPRAfter Death?

101 19737
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, what I want to know is what people think think will happen after they die. Do you believe heaven and hell, an endless limbo, reincarnation, etc.?

• 101 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, this is on topic. Now, sort through the previous five words to find their hidden meaning!

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

Hmm... lets talk about the topic of GHOSTS as it does relate to the topic. Things such as haunted houses, areas blah blah blah.

From what I have been reading in book/magazines and discovery channel , there is very little evidence for and against them.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Hmm... lets talk about the topic of GHOSTS as it does relate to the topic. Things such as haunted houses, areas blah blah blah.

The thing that finally killed this belief for me was how well infra sound could explain every single phenomena attributed to supposed unexplained haunting. There are other things involved that could also be a cause as well.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Aye, infrasound and breezes. That's how you make a good haunted house.

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

In a book I was reading " When The Moon Is All The Company We Have". Presented to me was a specific house where all the hosts that tried to live there have died (suicides) (No I am not referring the to TV show American Horrors Story). Scientists took equipment into the house and electromagnetic objects such as couches and the floors where found that would naturally never be of that property. Now I am not a expert on infra-sounds, however I do know that they don't cause electromagnetism.

How would you go to understand the deaths of all those people and the electromagnetism?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Aye, infrasound and breezes. That's how you make a good haunted house.

It can do a lot more then that. It can cause those eerie feelings of being watched and can even vibrate the part of the eye causing visual effects.

Scientists took equipment into the house and electromagnetic objects such as couches and the floors where found that would naturally never be of that property. Now I am not a expert on infra-sounds, however I do know that they don't cause electromagnetism.

Electromagnetic anomalies really doesn't tell us anything. Such anomalies can actually be the result of the earth itself. So even if there isn't anything int he house that could generate such a field this still doesn't mean such fields couldn't form.

How would you go to understand the deaths of all those people and the electromagnetism?

Two unrelated phenomena. It would be like asking how do you go to understanding that my cat coughed up a hair ball and the cashews on my desk.
DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

Such anomalies can actually be the result of the earth itself

Let me remind you that the not the earth was found to have electromagnetic properties. However, the objects them selves :P

Perhaps it is what you have said. I think I juts like to spook myself out
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

it can do a lot more then that. It can cause those eerie feelings of being watched and can even vibrate the part of the eye causing visual effects.

Why do you think I mentioned it? I know what it does. You end up seeing grey shadows flit around, and in the worst areas, with breezes, you feel as though you were touched. Never enter an area know to have infrasound in it alone, other wise you'll a)go insane or b)get lost
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i don't believe in heaven and hell
it can be that we reincarnate but there's nothing sure about that
if so then i want to be a fox, then i can eat chicken
haha

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

No one knows...

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

if so then i want to be a fox, then i can eat chicken
haha

Then I want to be a mutated breed of elephant that is carnivorous. So I can eat fox and chicken
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

Then I want to be a mutated breed of elephant that is carnivorous. So I can eat fox and chicken

oke, but your still scared of mice =P
DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

Not mutated elephants... Cause we're special!!!
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Not mutated elephants... Cause we're special!!!

the mice would be scared of the mutated elepphants unless the mice are mutated and scare the mutated elephants.

anyway, i believe that you reincarnate after death.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

anyway, i believe that you reincarnate after death.

Uh(1) Uh(2) (Repeat until 6 to avoid spam) Why?
Showing 61-75 of 101