ForumsThe Tavernwho loves snow?[or hate]

85 11886
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i can like it if i don't have to shovel when mother nature is spittin snow the hole day!!!

• 85 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

SNOW IS AWESOME! Or maybe it's just because I come from a cold, snowy area. Or at least I used to.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I love snow, though it gets really slippery and cold in the area i live in when we get snow.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

I love snow too..... I especially love it when it gives me a snow day away from school. SLEEP IN WEWT. Only had one this year so far so yea one make up day maybe? o.o

TheBloodyPhoenix
TheBloodyPhoenix
9 posts
Nomad

I'm indifferent, really, but I enjoy the silent winter night. o.o

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I love snow too..... I especially love it when it gives me a snow day away from school. SLEEP IN WEWT. Only had one this year so far so yea one make up day maybe? o.o

I got so much snow that school was cancelled for a week 0.0. I think we will make up the days with our holidays before summer
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

I love Snow, Only been once though, to the Snowy Mountains NSW Australia, I am pretty good at Snowboarding.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I HATE SNOW!!!!!
This is because I skate, and you can't skate in the snow.
I would know.
I've tried.
It doesn't work out.
(:

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

I love snow! it's really fun to go play in and it looks really pretty at night when the moon reflects of all the snow frosted plants.

I'm sad that we really haven't gotten any yet this year. ='(

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

Snow is great until there is wind! Than the wind gets colder and snow gets down my jacket!!

dipindat
dipindat
7 posts
Nomad

Its awesome unless im to cold or i gotta shovel it up.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I love snow! This year we've gotten NONE and we usually have a good couple feet. I like making forts and stuff with my friends. Then you get to have hot chocolate afterwards.

RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

LOL @ skittlez.

I live in Canada, and its usually super cold and lots of snow.
This year its been pretty modest and not too much snow.
But I hate snow, if it was warm then yay. But until then.....just no.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I absolutly hate, HATE the snow.. and yet im going on a snow trip hahaha! i love the mountians, but not when it snows.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I love snow as long as I'm wearing warm enough clothes. That way I can play for a while without feeling too cold.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I like the snow when it's not cumbersome to have around. If the roads are all iced up, sidewalks piled onto, parking lots with 12 feet high piles of black snow (literally) and general coverage of 2 feet or so, it makes life much harder.

It also depends on the type of snow. Powdery snow is the worst in general, as it blows all over the place, into drifts, and is useless for snowballs.

Showing 1-15 of 85