ForumsThe Tavernwho loves snow?[or hate]

85 11888
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i can like it if i don't have to shovel when mother nature is spittin snow the hole day!!!

• 85 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I really like snow. It is better than stupid heat and summer and sun that will turn my headaches to the max, and the cold is much easier to dress for anyway, and... It's actually snowing a little right now.
Brb, snow.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

I like snow, but the roadholding in winter becomes worse, so you must be careful while driving car or moto.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I HATE SNOW!!!!!
This is because I skate, and you can't skate in the snow.
I would know.
I've tried.
It doesn't work out.
(:

ever tried out snowboarding?

i like snow as long the ways doesnt get slippery.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

This is a hard choice. I used to really love snow (and I still do, to a certain extent), but now I am beginning to dislike it (it's cold, for one thing). So I would say that I'm in the middle right now, howbeit leaning towards hating, although that is a pretty strong word to use in this case.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i love snow but it barely snows over here. in all 18 years of my life ive seen snow (here) only 4 times.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I love snow because you can make snowangels, snowballs and forts. Also you can ski or snowboard.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I love snow! I like to ride my mountain bike when there's a snow storm.
It's like being on another planet. xD Also walking at night and hearing the crunch of the snow under my boots, feeling the cold on my cheeks, coming home to my GF and sit by the fire, that's priceless.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It's nice except:

A. You can't wear shorts

B. It's harder to run

C. Fun stuff gets canceled

But yeah I'd rather have it snow than not snow it's fun to have snow days and go snowboarding

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I would love snow if it was warm.

Positive things about snow:
1) School is cancelled.
2) It is fun to sled down hills.
3) My dog can waste her energy playing in it without me having to walk half a mile to the nearest field.

Negative things about snow:
1) IT IS COLD.

RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

I think the cold negates all of the positives.
plain and simple.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

snow days

yay, freetime!

Positive things about snow:
1) School is cancelled.
2) It is fun to sled down hills.
3) My dog can waste her energy playing in it without me having to walk half a mile to the nearest field.

so you like it to go to school and to walk half a mile instead of sitting in front of a warm chimney, drinking some hot chocolate with marshmallons or a hot tea?

i prefer it warm too but nature needs to "sleep" so it can "wake up" in spring.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I like snow, but only when it's packing snow because then you could play with it and slide on it.

ShadowOfPikachu
ShadowOfPikachu
1 posts
Nomad

WHO WOULD NOT LOVE SNOW?

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

It's nice when its a small layer. If its blankets of snow, guess who has to shovel the driveway.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't like snow. It's really really cold. I don't like things that are really really cold.

Now sand, however, is fun. You can build castles out of it that don't melt, and it actually hurts the other person when you throw balls of it. The best part is, it can be fun at any temperature; it doesn't have to be really really cold to be enjoyable.

Showing 16-30 of 85