ForumsThe Tavernwho loves snow?[or hate]

85 11887
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i can like it if i don't have to shovel when mother nature is spittin snow the hole day!!!

• 85 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I don't like cold weather in general, its so depressing.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I don't like the snow or winter.I mean it snows a lot where i live but it snows way to much.

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

I love snow. Where I live, there was very little snow this winter.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Im not in an area where it snows, but I really widh to go to a place really cold one day, I love the snow because I hate the being in Hot humid weather. I wish that it would snow at least once here in australia.

sp2010
sp2010
13 posts
Peasant

is awesomei wish i could see or touch snow and im preety sure [b]snow is awesome!!!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Ok these year was super sad for my town/suberb, the most snow we had was maybe one inch and it didn't even stick. It probably snowed about three times the whole winter. We didn't get any snow days either!

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I love snow! sometimes school gets cancelled and I can go on Armorgames all day long!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I see some others have had an absence of snow as well. Does anyone know why? I think I read somewhere about it but I don't remember, I think it was maybe from coastal winds and also la Nina.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I really love snow. It's the beauty of mother nature and i HATE the heat. Snow is what I want everyday. Too bad there isn't much snow thanks to global warming.

love snow! sometimes school gets cancelled and I can go on Armorgames all day long!

Aww you get a snow day? YRDSB doesn't have snow day due to educational matters.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Wouldn't there be a time when it is just not possible to clear away the snow in time to go to school? I guess they could just say to drive through it, but wouldn't it be unsafe?

Also, I'm pretty sure global warming only raises the temperature of the earth by about 1 degree or so. That wouldn't really affect snow very much.

legoman228
legoman228
35 posts
Nomad

Snow would be fun if you didn't have to shovel it all.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Snow...it's ok.I just don't like the cold that much.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well since i live in a snowy area i dont love it like other people think its AWSM but i only think its awsm when theres enough to go on my friends roof thats steep then slide off = super fun

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Originally i'm from Australia were there isn't any snow (except if you go to one of those park things more high up but that's mostly fake stuff any way) and i moved to the UK two years ago now. my dad says its annoying cause he was born here but i love it i think its just so beautiful maybe you have to live away from it to relies what your missing out on. but i can understand why people don't like it as much if you have to live with it all the time as it dose block up roads and stuff.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Snow is kind of enjoyable... Except this morning. I hurt muscles in my back trying to shovel. =P

Showing 61-75 of 85