ForumsThe Tavernwho loves snow?[or hate]

85 11889
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i can like it if i don't have to shovel when mother nature is spittin snow the hole day!!!

• 85 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Now sand, however, is fun. You can build castles out of it that don't melt, and it actually hurts the other person when you throw balls of it. The best part is, it can be fun at any temperature; it doesn't have to be really really cold to be enjoyable.

lol? you can only build sand castles with specific types of sand. and i cant see why it hurting other people when you throw it is positive... not to mention i cant think of a way to actually create a sand ball :S unless of course you turn it into mud. also, have you ever walked on really really hot sand before? its horibble, and you dont usually go to the beach when its not really really hot. it gets inside your shoes and makes you dirty and is pretty difficult to wash it away. and it itches... espacially when its stuck in your hair.

snow is just water... i think its really nice that it just melts away instead of getting stuck on your skin. and the fact that its not powder too.

also... sand storms... not fun.
Minibower
Minibower
6 posts
Nomad

snow is aweeesome , what im talking about snow is the future !

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I love snow. Have I already posted in this? Who knows. If I have, then that just means I doubly love snow.

Padieu
Padieu
4 posts
Nomad

As much as I want or love snow we can't have it on our country we only have 2 season.. summer and rainy days

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

SNOW?!?!?!?

dang i really wish it snowed at my house I LUV SNOW!!!
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

man, I wish it would snow here in Florida... I have been to Vermont, and it was great...

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

BTW i live in SoCal XDDD San diego to be exact

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Snow can be fairly annoying, but it depends on the quantity and hong long it lasts, and how cold the air and wind chill is outside.

Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

I like to visit when there is snow but hate to live in it which I currently do. Its a pain to drive in ten fold.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I love snow but i think it's because we rarely get it and when we do, it's rarely a problem. I possibly wouldn't like it as much if it was constant.

I love the snow in Maine, that was my first time seeing proper snow ;o

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

Every November I start waiting for snow. It's nice to have some snow especially on Christmas because it looks nice and it doesn't look so gloomy outside. I live in Finland and it's almost constantly dark in the winter.
So it's nice to have some snow for a couple of months. However, every year around this time I start to hate snow. This year and last year we've had so much snow that it's really starting to be a problem. I'm getting tired of shoveling and I hate driving anywhere because it's so slippery. Luckily it's starting to melt now and it looks like this winter is almost over.

gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

About snow, I can say that all depended on our feeling, mood. But I love snow always. With snow people play in many types of games.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

me!

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I'm in Southern California and I don't see snow very much. I go to the mountains to ski sometimes and go to Colorado every Christmas and there is snow up there.

Snow is ok if you are wearing the right clothes and if you don't touch it with your bear hands.

Don't look at snow with your bear eyes. It can cause blindness. Always wear snow goggles or sunglasses.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Snow would be good, if you didn't have to shovel it. But the benefit of snow is snow days! (I just had my first snow day this school year yesterday).

Snow is ok if you are wearing the right clothes and if you don't touch it with your bear hands.

Don't look at snow with your bear eyes. It can cause blindness. Always wear snow goggles or sunglasses.

You don't really have to wear goggles if you are just walking or even running while it is snowing. And I assume you mean "bare," not "bear," like you wrote.
Showing 46-60 of 85