ForumsThe Tavernwho loves snow?[or hate]

85 11883
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i can like it if i don't have to shovel when mother nature is spittin snow the hole day!!!

• 85 Replies
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I always pump myself up in the fall because I think the snow is going to be great. When it's finally there it usually is dissapointing because it's not good enough to make snowballs or something like that.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Snow is actually good. Snow provides moisture for farmer's crops, which makes food. Without much snow, the crops don't get water, and when they don't get water, they don't grow. And also one Iowan farmer feeds 155 people. So snow is important.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I love the snow! Probably because I love the cold and would rather die freezing to death than from heat stroke. Anyways, snow is a time for kids out there to be who they are:kids! weather you are 6 or 18 it's always nice to have a good time and have some fun in the snow.

Serviy
Serviy
1 posts
Nomad

I love snow, but this year it`s annoying. It`s the end of March, but heavy snowfalls don`t end. It`s like January!

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
161 posts
Nomad

I live in Colorado, and I can handle the snow, but I don't really like it. I deal with the snowy winters, but after awhile I'm just ready for it to be summer.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Yea I live in Colorado too,but it's so dry here and when it snows i hate it.It's colder but it looks really nice.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

I like snow because there's no school and snow tastes delightful.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i like the snow. it gives you something to do in the winter when and if you get it though. if that made any sense.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

year before last it snowed about every where but where we live

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I love snow. It supeer fun.

Showing 76-85 of 85