ForumsThe TavernI want to play a game...

110 42690
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/amessage_zps2dc1a6b3.png

• 110 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I forgot to include a step.

Go to these threads and you will find clues
To another thread, look out for some cues.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You still have to find the clues that will lead you to the end.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

[quote]White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what did you do?
I gave you a reason cause I just banned you!

You're banned[/quote]

This was my initial thought as well. However, I neglected to post on the basis of THIS

With that in mind, I think

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what is this list?
Its purpose, this roster, is there a twist?

is referencing the great debates signup list which points to return of the great debates. Plus my paranoid over-analyzing leads me to believe THIS POST was a hint...

If my line of thinking is accurate, then perhaps

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what be you do?
What this is? How understand I can you?

needs an edit button?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I dunno, man, so far this seems to have been a one-man operation. I don't see anything there that might be a clue. Sure, the edit button and the return of the Great Debates did happen within the specified time frame of "over the next few weeks", but that's probably due to my preternatural serendipity (for which I am known in some circles, also because I have unbelievable psychic abilities and can read your minds and that's why I'm so good at analyzing your Mental Poop, which I still have to finish up).

Just wait. There's probably going to be something else new and exciting happening on the forums next week. Maybe even two or three things. And they'll be completely unrelated but no one will believe me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wait are we looking for posts in threads made by you or looking for thread that match a line?

I'm using the google thread search thing to find Gantic's recent posts in May.

Unfortunately I only found one on Gantic (Nec)Romantic.

Also in the Strange things thread After the first letter, there is a 0. What could that mean?! Or perhaps I'm overlooking a typo, I don't know.

Anyways, I have a strategy. Look around the threads that were last posted in May. Sure it's time consuming, but it's best to do this now than later because once tomorrow rolls around we'll have even more to look for.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Never mind, Gantic necromantic had nothing to do with it. It's just a date and time.

So maybe we do post threads.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Also in the Strange things thread After the first letter, there is a 0. What could that mean?! Or perhaps I'm overlooking a typo, I don't know.

No idea about the 0, but the post itself... perhaps a little bunny hop revealing that feeling when you dont want to get out of bed
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If I didn't make a post, you're probably not going to find a clue. Where would you look? Keep in mind that there are actually red herrings in case you do try to use Google.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what is this list?
Its purpose, this roster, is there a twist?

Ohhh ohhh! Is this about ATTN: rooster for nefarious porpoises? Because I noticed the spelling in the title.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So does this just leave the one about how the kingdom is in trouble?

I have no idea where that's going to be. Maybe it has to do with the community or something.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

You guys were on the right track with the Kingdom Rush Discussion Thread, but that's not the only Kingdom Rush thread out there.

"So close to what? Earning a quest? Well, you've got like 9 of them, so the others should be too hard."

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

And I have a pretty good idea where this is going. @Gantic are there a total of eight riddles to solve?

You guys are going through this without much trouble. That is up for you to figure out.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You guys are going through this without much trouble. That is up for you to figure out.

So there's 9 questions then? Ok, got it.

So the only ones left are "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, tricks are for kids!
What game do you play? Is it Pyramids?" and "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, is this the end?
Hahahaha. No."

Pyramids and ends... what could this mean?
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Found something.

We're just missing the post that includes the second 2, but the thread ID--12299071--contains every number up until then that has been discovered through the riddles so far. Whatever the pyramid post is should include the post with the 2.

Now all we have to do is find the word.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

But how do the numbers help us find the words? How are we supposed to fibd them?

Showing 46-60 of 110