ForumsWEPRCursing/Language

84 15239
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

Whats up with all those ppl Cursing and whatnot, I peasonoly hate it when ppl start cursing at me, or using very bad language at me. Peasonoly, if my friend start cursing, i start to think twice about having them as a friend. What do you think about Cursing or not Cursing?

• 84 Replies
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

You base friendship over some "naughty" words? I usually stop being friends with people who screw me over, or if I can't trust them, or if we don't get along. Someone can say the "F-word" all they want and I don't care.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, i personally do not like it when others use such vulgar terms around me and my family, but if someone just fell or something really funny happened, then there is a major exception. My sister does this funny OH SNAP when someone falls. Except she doesn't say snap lol.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

im fine with cursing, i do all the time, i just dont use it on the site, dont wanna get in trouble with the mods, i just dont see why there so bad...they are just words

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i agree with Arax_Nisanu

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

hahahaha!!! you here it all the time where i live!!!! if you are not friends with people that curse, you will have no friends. but yea, no one uses it infront of their families. i dont curse unless i need to.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Indeed, sometimes it just needs it. Despite what some may think. But, me and my friends try not to do it around public civilians. Sometimes they snipe back :P

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, to be honest, I'm a pretty big &quototty-mouth," lol. I tend to curse alot, be it in anger, or just for the fun of it. But that is only when I'm around friends, or people that aren't offended by it. Of course when I'm in public around other people, (AG, pool, etc.) I tend to keep it to a minimum.

I really see no problem, as long as it is controlled. Cursing around adults and in a public area with people in earshot, is probably not a good idea.....so, it is fine to a certain extent.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Well. I think cussin is bad, but everyone does it in their life. Some people cant help it cuz its a bad habit.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i agree with daswiftarrow, they are just words, I am not saying this to justify my own bad language, but everyone does it. In my school, I can't go a day without hearing the S-word 10 times, f-word 20 times, and the d-word at least 15 times.

MAD_MASTER
MAD_MASTER
35 posts
Nomad

okay this dosent belong here but oh well okay if you saw that message i sent to vampiressofthedark it was not me i share an acount with some other guy and he sent it to her i swear. yes mods i know its bad to share an acount. okay everyone i already sent him a message telling him to stop it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

@ MAD_MASTER

Dude, you already made a topic about your problem, and that isn't even good either. As of right now you are SPAMMING!
I'm sure nobody realy cares, I'm sorry you got in trouble due to your account sharee, but you don't need to alert the world.
Simple, tell a mod, work it out once you get response, accept whatever consequences if any, end of story.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I don't really care if any of my friends cuss around me unless my parents or other adults that I know are around to. And you cant go threw a day at the school with not hearing a lot of stuff that is a ton more inappropriate than cussing. But thing thing that most annoys me of all things is when people make up things to pass filters in sites like this.

Just to say it, cussing is a horrible habit that you should try to never get into, cause if anyone hears you cuss their respect for you goes way down.

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

The reason i don't like it when ppl cuss around me, is that i grow up not cussing and i think it can be Very offensive to me, idk if you grow up a little different. But to me it is the worst thing you can ever say to me. And this just came to me but don't spam in here or curse please.(this has not happened yet)

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@pc123, im not accusing you of anything, but why do you think cussing is bad?

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

I do not curse, and I think its a horrible thing. Why not curse? Well, first of all it is very insulting to alot of people, including myself. Second, why say a bad word when you should be thinking about how to make the situation that made you swear in better? Alot of stuff is better if you don't curse

Showing 1-15 of 84