ForumsForum GamesAG High Court

180 41140
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

There seems to have been an issue going on between @MattEmAngel and @StormWalker that needs to be settled in court. The dispute has been going on in the 'AG Love Circle 2015' thread, so much that mods had to have shut it down. Now, here's how this is gonna work:

We're gonna settle this in an orderly fashion, court case style.
Roles:
@JACKinbigletters -Judge
@Doombreed - Bailiff
@Pieguyme - Jury member
@TheMostManlyMan - Jury member
@FishPreferred - Jury member
@nivlac724 - Jury member
@evilsweetblock - Jury member
@MattEmAngel - Matt's lawyer
@Riptizoid101 - Storm's lawyer
@MattEmAngel - Defendant
@StormWalker - Plaintiff
@apldeap123 - Court recorder

Now, if anyone would like to apply to be part of the jury (1 spot left), Matt's lawyer or Storm's lawyer, please say it here. The hearing begins in two days!

Edit: pick wasn't really involved in this from the start. Pie was, though.
Edit: Yes, Matt is going to defend himself.
Edit: Hopefully Jack can show up in time for the trial, if not, the trial is rescheduled for Thursday, March 5, at 3:30 EST. Everyone needs to be online for this to work.
Edit: Trial has been moved to Thursday, March 5, at 3:30 pm EST. All must show up at that designated time or will face charges of failure to appear before court when summoned.
Edit: Jury size has been downsized from 9 to 5. Positions still open!

• 180 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

O-oh. We're taking that comment seriously?

Nah; I'm just messing with you.

I suggest we adjourn sine die, mainly so I can continue to collect pay without doing anything.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

LETS SETTLE THIS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY
*Pushes in a cart full of weapons*
MATT, YOU MAY HAVE TWO WEAPONS. STORM YOU MAY HAVE TWO WEAPONS. THE ONLY RULE IS FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Guys, we can still do this! I brought popcorn and soft drinks in my vehicle, I'll be selling them for 2$ a bag/8 oz can.

Did I say Dollar? I mean 20 AP

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Nah; I'm just messing with you.

I suggest we adjourn sine die, mainly so I can continue to collect pay without doing anything.

O-oh. That was a joke. Heh. Heheh. Hah. Hahaha. Hahahaha. HAHAAH.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH XDDDD LOL HAAHAH ROFLMAO. Hah. Heh. *clears throat*

I still want a bill of attainder for Matt because he's a villainous scum.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

In addition, the US Constitution forbids the bill of attainder under Article I Section 9.

Pfft but this ain't no US territory, this is the Kingdom of Armoria you culvert drinker. Located on the internet.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I must be the only one who likes watching the users performing a trial without the judge.. @evilsweetblock ! 4 bags of popcorn please! Here's 80 AP.

Should I send an extrajudicial document to JACK?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Make your cases as you are, I'm just getting clockblocked

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Your honor, you're finally here! Now, uh, where's storm?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

*Hoards AP*
Here you go fine sur :3

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey evil, do you have a ginger ale on you?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Uh, Canada Dry work?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

If things keep going they way they are, then yes.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I agree with Manly. This is turning into the tavern thread all over again, and nobody knows why that hasn't been locked yet.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'll the be the nosy reporter that arrives late.

First off, this doesn't look like it's accomplishing much. I'm just sorry I wasn't here from the start. Would have got more laughs out of it at least.

Second, it would definitely appear that Matt has little to no chance on even gaining much more support then he already has, and that isn't much.

No charges have been submitted, no opening statements made, and no explanation as to why this thread has lasted this long. In short, I am definitely spreading the word that the court system is corrupt. Now I can fulfill my life dreams and start a coup d'etat.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well, as Xeano says, the court system is corrupt, anyway. I'm more popular, so therefore I win. Unless something changes.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I agree.
So as the judge is currently absent, I am the supreme authority until he arrives. So If you don't sit quietly I'll sent you an extrajudicial document. And if it is the second one you receive...he he heh! Pray that it is not!

Showing 136-150 of 180