ForumsSupport ForumSpending AP.

101 14345
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think we should be able to spen ap in the non-pay way by giving mods ap (not to there score ,but they just get deleted?) for changing usernames, getting font type changes for 24 hours, and special recognition for a day.and also an add on your special day!(birthday) the add would be 10% of your total spendings between the day you started and your b-day..what do you think? and the prices,what should they be?

• 101 Replies
jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

sound like a bad idea to me

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

no i dont wanna spend ap that means you will go up the ranks witch is bad som one should lock this

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

no i dont wanna spend ap that means you will go up the ranks witch is bad som one should lock this

What, how will spending AP up our ranks, and furthermore why should this topic be locked, simply because you don't like idea? Thats hardly a good reason to lock it.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

your opinion repect that but why would it be locked?
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

you should be able to USE ap for the stuff you said but i dont want it to dissapear

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

If it is currency and you spend it... it will disappear.

However... I like the current AP system where you don't have to BUY the armatars, you unlock them without losing AP. If you would have to buy them... you would lose all your AP.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

you would lose all your AP.

Well, not all the armatars. But I still don't encourage this idea.
Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

What's the point of buying them then just earning them by talking to people or playing games and rating them?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Exactly... well if you're buying something... then how do you keep your AP.

It's like... I have $3000, I want to buy a 60" plasma TV, I have $3000, so I can get the TV... but I don't have to give them my money. lol.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

its your chocie if you want to buy something noone is forcing you so yeah, your AP your choice if you want to spend it.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

AP shouldn't be spendable... it measures how active you are on the site.

No spendey AP!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i know activity and what not,then firetail,roadripper,and kog would be the most active but as i said before if you dont want to lose it due to you want to keep it so you show your activity then keep it..but Dragonar came up with AP credits..maybe that will come in to play instead of ap..how you eanr those ap credits then ask dragonar i dont know.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

idk if someone has mentioned this before, im not reading 6 more pages of this. But what about having 2 AP amounts. A total AP that is displayed where it is now on ur profile that never changes, and a spendable AP amount. Its been in games before. U can still say u have however many AP but then u can also spend AP u earned on things(idk what, i probably wouldnt use it unless there was something pretty good to spend it on). Basically what i mean is that they are both the same AP(lets say u rate a game, u get 2 AP in Total AP and 2 AP in Spendable AP) only u can spend one and one u cant.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

i know activity and what not,then firetail,roadripper,and kog would be the most active but as i said before if you dont want to lose it due to you want to keep it so you show your activity then keep it..but Dragonar came up with AP credits..maybe that will come in to play instead of ap..how you eanr those ap credits then ask dragonar i dont know.

Its drognar damn it!lol jking. The concept AC is simple its like AP except harder to obtain and would be used to things at a online store on AG.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

sorry,lol. its hard to remember.friends?

idk if someone has mentioned this before, im not reading 6 more pages of this. But what about having 2 AP amounts. A total AP that is displayed where it is now on ur profile that never changes, and a spendable AP amount. Its been in games before. U can still say u have however many AP but then u can also spend AP u earned on things(idk what, i probably wouldnt use it unless there was something pretty good to spend it on). Basically what i mean is that they are both the same AP(lets say u rate a game, u get 2 AP in Total AP and 2 AP in Spendable AP) only u can spend one and one u cant.

ask drognar about that he's right above me.
Showing 61-75 of 101