ForumsThe TavernAG Regular's Lounge: The Return

643 78528
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place. It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome. Have fun and happy posting!

• 643 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, but we already have a place for nonsense/off topic posts/discussions. It can be found here

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but we already have a place for nonsense/off topic posts/discussions. It can be found here

This thread is specifically for discussion between the die hard fans of AG. It is a thread made to be a getaway from the (quite honestly) unintelligent banter that occurs on these boards from the majority of members. Please don't take offense to this, but this thread, in earlier forms, has been around since before you were an Armor Games member.

If you feel this thread should be deleted, please contact a staff member or use this contact form.

Thank You.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Holy crap, it's Tydus! Where have you been? Generations have come and gone since you've been around.

Which might make the "forum veteran" thing a bit complicated...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I understand that quite well- it was a common joke that apparently formed itself during one of your hiatuses. I perfectly understand the purpose, meaning, implications, and age of this thread and idea, and you would realize the half-assed-jokedness if you at least checked the link location. And I'm quite sure I know about the staff and onctact page- and you are quite right about the unintelligent part. I would say that it is implied that I'm a forum freak, so I'll b aroudn this thread if the mods allow it to live.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Wasn't the Tavern built to accomodate all the nonsense that spews out from the numerous users? Any difference between the Lounge and the Tavern?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, while we're at it, Tydus, meet alt. Alt, Tydus. Alt may be relatively new but as you can see from his prolific post count (the vast majority of which is not...entirely spam...or something to that effect), Alt has hung around AG so much that he can be safely considered part of the forum furniture.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for the typos, and the apparent censor fail. As I'm sure you know, Ag's censor is as hit and miss as a drunk skeet shooter.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Quite new. I was just a gold squire three months ago D:
-------

the vast majority of which is not...entirely spam...or something to that effect

I may be unsane, immature, and slightly pedantic, but I'm not a spammer! (That's by self-assessment. . .oh noes.) There have been days when I've been on Ag for like 8 hours straight because I twisted my ankle or I was sick and couldn't sleep.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

HEY!!! If this is a lounge where are the couches!!!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Also, I'm a vicious spelling & grammar Nazi- though I'm an awful typist, so I make a lot of grammar mistakes that I immediately notice but am too lazy to fix. I'm on par with Gescher in both of those respects~

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

It's ok alt my I stink at spelling to lol(I WANT MORE COUCHES)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Tydus!?!

Your back? When? How? Oh man I remember the other two Regulars lounge's....good times, good times.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Since, by decree of ninja pony Strop, I am 'forum furniture' I call the bookshelf. Lots of knowledge there.
-----
SPELLING IS YOUR DUTY TO THE FUHRER! HEIL HITLER!

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

THATS IT!!! I"M Goin on strike WE WANT COUCHES WE WANT COUCHES, and a soda machine!!!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

HITLER!

*Altler. I stopped thinking and forgot to star again. . . .
Showing 1-15 of 643