ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230244
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

it's all about kirby people! super fast, jumps high and has a powerful attack, a character to be feared if used right!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I rock as Bowser, but that's about it.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I love using Marth mainly because he still kicks *** even after Melee (and he still plays pretty much the same too) ;D

tobiagoodboy
tobiagoodboy
66 posts
Shepherd

I like playing as Bowser. He's pretty fun.

Evanpunked
Evanpunked
48 posts
Nomad

I particularly enjoy playing with Ness, I seem to have him down fairly well. Although Kirby and Pikachu are both fun characters to play.

TrishRowdy
TrishRowdy
11 posts
Nomad

Oh, I like that game. Runs perfectly on my emulator XDDDD
So my favorites are: Meta Knight, Kirby, Mario, Sonic, maybe Fox and Wolf.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

That game is one of my favorites, me and my friends hold competitions between each other every so often. I think all of the characters are good, except for jigglypuff, you just can't do anything meaninful except run around and throw items at people, or try to use her strong hit move, but that's almost suicidal...

xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

Awesome game for the wii.

Best: Lucas, Ike, Toon Link, Marth.

Meh: R.O.B, Game & Watch, Kirby, Sonic.

Bad: Link, Snake, Olimar, Jigglypuff.

The others im just pretty good at, between Meh and Best.

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

all u ppl liking sonic r noobs he sucks! i one time went againgst 3 level 9 cpus all sonic they all had 5 stock and i let myself die down to 2 stock at the beginning! anyway, best are toon link, rob, luigi, meta knight, samus (not zero suit), lucario, pikachu, and kirby. worst are sonic, jigglypuff, and pokemon trainer. everyone else is in the middle.

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

btw on the above described match, i meant to say all the cpus were teamed up against me and I won with 1 stock and low damage

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

@Psychoace maybe it wasn't clear, but yes.

IKE AND SNAKE RULE THE GAME
Very true. But Snake's in the middle for me because he's too heavy. Same with Ike.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

you cant say that. all charcters are great if yo uknow how to use them. sonic is actually a very good character but he lackst special attacks.he both strong and fast. he isnt my fav though but it is also fun to use him sometimes. i could just say that snake is the worst character just because i dont like him.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh and (sorry for double posting) jygglipuf is my 2nd best character believe it or not. and one of the best things about him is that most people underestimate him but when jiggly wins they are like 0.0 LOL

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

jygglipuf is my 2nd best character
jigglypuff is a amazingly good character..but it all comes down to the skill u have as a player..for me its marth or jigglypuff or marth (:
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

I gotta say,this game is awesome.Tried it @ my cousin's house.My fav is kirby all the way.

Showing 1546-1560 of 1648