ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230245
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

Chars in order:

39: Wolf
38: Olimar
37: Link
36: Snake
35: Ganon
34: Wario
33: King Dedede
32: Jigglypuff
31: Falco
30: Fox
29: Squirtle
28: Samus
27: Bowser
26: Ice Climbers
25: Pikachu
24: Captain Falcon
23: Peach
22: Charizard
21: Ivysaur
20: Lucario
19: Yoshi
18: Pit
17: Diddy Kong
16: Z-Suit Samus
15: Game & Watch
14: R.O.B
13: Luigi
12: Ness
11: Mario
10: Zelda
9: Meta Knight
8: Kirby
7: Sheik
6: Donkey Kong
5: Sonic
4: Marth
3: Toon Link
2: Ike
1: Lucas

nintenfreak11
nintenfreak11
3 posts
Nomad

Only Olimar and R.O.B. are the ones that aren't that good.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I'm pretty sure the space animals might be able to do it too, but other than them he is the only character with a final smash that can kill a character twice even if they stay on that little platform that they respawn on for as long as possible.

If you mean Fox, Falco, and Wolf, then yes, I think so too. Rob can if you're good with him and you kill them right as you use it, along with Game&Watch and Bowser.

Only Olimar and R.O.B. are the ones that aren't that good.

Olimar and ROB are both very good. The only character that I would say is just bad is Jigglypuff.
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

My favorite Character to play with in order are:

1. Ike
2. Falco
3. King DeeDeeDee
4. Marth
5. Luigi
6. Mario
7. Ness
8. Wario
9. Diddy Kong
10. Meta Knight

I am more of a close quarters fighter than ranged and take swords and punches over lasers and projectiles(Unless ya got explosives, pokeballs and assist trophies)

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

The only character that I would say is just bad is Jigglypuff.
jigglypuff is dominant she owns if u know how to use her right but i would say that my best and fav character is snake and i was wondering if any of u know any of his super advanced moves
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

jigglypuff is dominant she owns if u know how to use her right

No, she can be decent, but if you're good with Jigglypuff, that means you'll be better with anyone else. Her stats suck, her final smash sucks, she has no range, her up+B is not useful for getting back on the edge and in fact doesn't work, her B kills her if used wrong/taken advantage of, her attacks are weak, she's slow, she gets knocked around easily and when her shield breaks she dies. She is the worst character. That doesn't mean you can't win with her, but she definitely sucks.

i was wondering if any of u know any of his super advanced moves

Lol like what...where you do his A while running and then his up smash?
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

My favorites are
1.Cpt Falcon
2. Ike
3. Kirby
4. Wolf
5. Falco

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

my favorite additions would be pit and sonic

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Off the top of my head I think Jiggly is regarded as third from the bottom, after Zelda and Ganon I think.

I've seen enough of your incorrect assumptions so here is the tier list. I suppose it was worth checking because Jigglypuff's also above Link. Keep in mind this tier list (and all tier lists. Ever.) are based off tourney rules so no final smashes or items, or cheap stages. Jiggly's final isn't too bad either, its big enough on any stage small enough to be playable if you do a short hop he can kill any edgegrabbers by dangling his feet down.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

The hardest to dodge final smash would have to be Ness'/Lucas'. I mean, all of those comets coming down are hard to miss.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

about ness and lucas... its all about luck really. the most unexperienced player could avoid all of them if he is lucky. and as long as you keep going to the sides you can dodge them well. i think ness final smash is more difficult because the meteors usually fall close to eachother and they are faster then lucas

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

No, the hardest to dodge final smash is probably Game&Watch's, unless you're at a really big place, it's tall, can jump, hurts you to touch it and moves at a fair speed and lasts a good amount of time, even hits you when you're hanging on the edge. Ness's final smash sucks, just stay in the middle of the stage, since they all fall diagonal not many touch the middle, what do you can dodge. There's also less of them than Lucas's, who's by comparisions has more come down, and straight, and tighter packed.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

They're all pretty easy to dodge. Even Lucarios if you get high enough.

In response to the nubs who keep posting in the dup. thread, Ganon is the best at homerun contest.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Ganon is the best at homerun contest.

What attack do you use, his down kick in air?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Yep. I also start off with one bat throw. Ganon holds the record so yeah, that is the best way.

Showing 1561-1575 of 1648