ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40554
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i say most of the pokemon games have the same story line to them. i think there is a tie for the best its between yellow and emerald. im for the classic games of pokemon i really dont like the new ones

I agree with you about that. Only the setting, plot, characters, etc. have changes to them. But the "features" of all the pokemon games are about the same. Graphics change though.
firelee
firelee
47 posts
Nomad

that is true the graphics are the main thing that changes with the pokemon games but i still like the classics because they were simple

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

that is true the graphics are the main thing that changes with the pokemon games but i still like the classics because they were simple

In my personal opinion, I have enjoyed all the Pokemon games I have played, and they were all very fun.
ClubPWN
ClubPWN
2 posts
Nomad

I like the Unova region the best.
POKEMON RULES

SuicidalSedation
SuicidalSedation
18 posts
Nomad

My favorite games were probably Crystal, And I believe the other one was Silver, I also liked the remakes Heartgold/Soulsiver.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

They should make remakes for DS of Blue and Red

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

My favorite games were probably Crystal, And I believe the other one was Silver, I also liked the remakes Heartgold/Soulsiver.

I agree. This series was the best because of the long adventure (16 badges) and the 3 straters are awesome.

They should make remakes for DS of Blue and Red

Possible, would be nice. But on 3DS, with 3D environment. But you know, I've bought this game (Blue) nearly only for the bug of Mew. It was the best bug ever found and I would liked to try it. Then, I sent my Mew on Silver and I beat the Ligue with 6 Mews (I cloned them).
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I agree. This series was the best because of the long adventure (16 badges) and the 3 straters are awesome.

I agree. more adventure equals more fun!
gunsofliberty
gunsofliberty
27 posts
Nomad

Alright, Time for a PokeRant.

Pokemon when I started was Yellow, and Blue, Y'know? Those generations got everyone into them, The classics, Then Gold and Silver, Which really drew me into it, Pokemon all day everyday. I couldnt get enough, I knew all pokemon by heart, and I could probably still tell you a run-through with my eyes closed, and a brief description of the area, and the problem.

The next gen, Gen III Was a real breathtaker, This was so hightech. I loved it. Also with Emerald. Which is amazing as well. I can still name all the pokemon from Gens 1, 2, and 3. Also FireRed and LeafGreen. Which were enhanced versions of red and blue.

After they passed gen III. They ran out of Ideas, They failed, Pokemon stopped being good. The classics were thrown out. Trashed. Everyone moved on. The pokemon sucked,

No Trying What so ever... http://tinypic.com/r/51aopf/7
http://tinypic.com/r/6tlj6a/7

Icecream cone and Garbage... Urgggg...
Though most of you probably dont care what pokemon you use. This is just not creative at all. Now i'm done... Yay, got it all out :P

Have fun training and raising your babies

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

The next gen, Gen III Was a real breathtaker

What is it that's so great about that darned third gen; the map is clumsily conceived and the pokemons are so dull it makes me sad. To me, it seems as though the third gen boasts way too many water pokemons, a type that was already overused. There's also a lot of bug and grass types; not many elec, fire or dark, or at least not enough for me. The only thing that's not so bad about that Gen is the story in my opinion.

After they passed gen III. They ran out of Ideas, They failed, Pokemon stopped being good. The classics were thrown out. Trashed. Everyone moved on. The pokemon sucked,

Seriously, I'm starting to get very tired of reminding everyone that EVERY gen has its load of hideous pokemon. Third gen was, in fact, one of the worst in that regard: Ludicolo!? Luvdisc!? The Regi trio!? DUSTOX!! Come on; pokemon HAS evolved, you're forced to admit it. You're stuck on the pokemons that look bad, yet some of my favorite pokemons ever are in black/white; Braviary, Serperior, Zoroark, Galvantula and Scolipede,just to name a few. Plus, the new type combos are so original, any real pokemon amateur should be please to have access to bug/elec, dark/fight or steel/dark pokemons.

Though most of you probably dont care what pokemon you use

As a pokemon master, this is insulting far beyond words. I'll just say that: I'm so proud of the pokemons I like to train that used to beat my best friend's Lugia with my Weepinbell, hell yeah: sleep powder, SOLAR BEAM! Actually, the pokemons I use are so important to me I'll go on even if they're weak because I like'em.

Overall, you really need to open up to new ideas; staying hung on the past is never a good thing. You know, pokemon's been a successful franchise for so long, people have come to expect way too much of it. Just try to play the new games and have fun, that's what's important.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Just try to play the new games and have fun, that's what's important.

Yes, if the Pokemon game is fun, that is all that matters.
DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

I stopped playing the newer Pokemon games after Ruby and Sapphire's release. I still enjoy Fire Red though.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I stopped playing the newer Pokemon games after Ruby and Sapphire's release. I still enjoy Fire Red though.

I hope they remake Ruby and Sapphire with enhanced graphics, etc.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Generation I and II were the best. I really liked the originals Blue, Red, and Yellow. Yellow would be my favorite because Pikachu follows you around all game!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

anybody else on fire red caught mew2 in a pokeball (the least effective)

Showing 106-120 of 218