Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Suicide

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:10pm

dair5

dair5

3,475 posts

But kids need to feel like they're cared about. If they feel hated everyday then thay're bound to be depressed.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:11pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

Kids who suicides are nothing but cowards. People went trough far worst then them but never let go of life.

How would you know their circumstances?
What if they were horrifically sexually, physically and emotionally abused all their lives? If they were outcast and bullied in school and literally felt alone. If they'd watched family members die.

You wouldn't know.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:14pm

akqpars

akqpars

192 posts

I tend to jump from high places when i look down. I wonder what makes me feel like that.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:14pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

I tend to jump from high places when i look down. I wonder what makes me feel like that.

What do you mean?

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:24pm

akqpars

akqpars

192 posts

What do you mean?

I can't lean and look down from an opened window for example. The more i look, the more i am to be a goner.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:31pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

I can't lean and look down from an opened window for example. The more i look, the more i am to be a goner.

That sounds more like a fear of heights.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:48pm

akqpars

akqpars

192 posts

That sounds more like a fear of heights

Alright than doctor. I feel better, consulting works actually.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 7:59pm

MewMewFancyCakes

MewMewFancyCakes

47 posts

I don't think anybody should do this, but I'm sure they have their reason.
For example my friend was depressed for a long period of time. But he had a reason. His whole family hates him, and I mean his whole family. They went on a trip to see the fireworks and no one invited him. Not even his sister and they talk still. Same for X-mas. I'm not exactly sure why. But I've talking to him, he seems to be getting better.

Wow! I got off topic! I do not think it's right. Even with a reason like my friend has.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 10:09pm

notataco

notataco

197 posts

The only time i would feel that it would be acceptable is if the person is being tortued without escape or was about to under go an extremely horrific death. Then I really wouldnt say they were wrong in their doings

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 10:21pm

dair5

dair5

3,475 posts

The only time i would feel that it would be acceptable is if the person is being tortued without escape or was about to under go an extremely horrific death. Then I really wouldnt say they were wrong in their doings

Being hated, and having to keep going to a place where you know you are hated is pretty tortuous. It's really depressing and it makes you feel like no one cares about you while you're there. If you don't have someone reminding you they care it's easy to get depressed. ( I'm talking about kids not adults.)

Reply to Suicide

You must be logged in to post a reply!