ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31545
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Mystic Water
Element: water
Personality: nice.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: 25

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Personality: nice.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0

Thanks for joining! I still need at least 2 people to play this.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

yea i will start playing tommorrow not feel like doing work now . sorry.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

It's cool, man. I'm going to bed too. See all you new gods and goddesses TOMORROW!

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name: Hades
Element: Darkness
Personality: Hades willinsult you right back if you try to insult him. He will try and make you seem stupid and unwise if you try. Though besides that, he is a nice guy. Provided you treat him with respect.
Charisma:10
Constitution:5
Strength:5
Creation:5

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.

updated kinda

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Irebis
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 5
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 5

...This looks awesome! *hug*

I can still choose darkness even though someone already did, right?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Arus
Element: Gravity
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 7
Constitution: 3
Strength: 2
Creation: 7

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

Name: Storm
Element: Wind
Personality: Trustworthy, but can seem kind of agressive somtimes, but he means it in a good way.
Charisma: 4
Strength: 3
Creation: 8

Foxire
Foxire
115 posts
Nomad

If you still have Room for antother player ill join, i can play from 12:30-3:45pm, thats for Monday-thrusday, on friday-sunday im usally on from 1:00-6:00pm. Sometimes i can't get on thou, i will try to warn you if i can't make it.

--So... can i join?--

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

@ALL
Thank you, everybody, for joining!
Also, something else: can you please put what you appear as to mortals and/or gods? Sorry for not putting this in the first place.

@Foxire
Sure! Just fill out the character sheet.

Name: Hades
Appearance: ???
Personality: Hades willinsult you right back if you try to insult him. He will try and make you seem stupid and unwise if you try. Though besides that, he is a nice guy. Provided you treat him with respect.
Charisma:10
Constitution:5
Strength:5
Creation:5
You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. Somehow, you know you were powerful. REALLY powerful. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...Duh Duh Duh!!! You look around you and see four other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel weak, stupid, and shy, but inside, you know you can make anything. Well, at least, anything liquid. Somehow, you know you had more power. LOTS of power. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...Duh Duh Duh!!! You look around you and see four other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel even, calm, at rest. Somehow, you know you had more power. LOTS more power. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...A New Beginning. You look around you and see four other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

*hug hug hug*
Yes, but you and Hades have to work together to create anything dark.

Name: Arus
Element: Gravity
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 7
Constitution: 3
Strength: 2
Creation: 7
You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel a bit weak, but you know the power of your mind can conquer anything. Somehow, you know you were more powerful. A LOT more powerful. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...A New Beginning. For you and Earth. You look around you and see four other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

Since Arus is nonsexual, does the god prefer to be called "he", "she", or "god" or "lord"?

Personality: Trustworthy, but can seem kind of agressive somtimes, but he means it in a good way.
You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel a bit weak, but creating and smarts is all yours. Somehow, you know you were more powerful. A LOT more powerful. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...A New Beginning. You look around you and see four other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.

Again, thank you all!

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Correction:
You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel a bit weak, but creating and smarts is all yours. Somehow, you know you were more powerful. A LOT more powerful. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...A New Beginning. You look around you and see four other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons.

D: Nooo! Jk, lol. I look around, and see what our environment is. You know, is anything there, or is there a void.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.

i feel the rush of water in me, so i create some water.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons.
You look around. To your right, there is a blue-green planet and a small rocky planet. Beyond that is a humongous star. To your left, there are 5 planets (that you can see) stretching off into the distance. Far away, tiny pinpoints of light wink at you and shine brightly.
What do you do now?

Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
You manage to form a sphere of water (about the size of Earth's last moon, but Mystic Water doesn't know that.) It hangs there for a moment, suspended, but then the gigantic star's gravity (to your right)starts pulling the sphere towards it, going faster and faster. You don't hear anything, but your inner power detects the water being sizzled into nonexistence.
What do you do now?

Showing 1-15 of 252