ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24113
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

my friend gave me a piece of wax to play with. i was silently doing my hw, and when i reached for dumthing the lamp burned me. it was stinging for half an hour. Then i dropped some wax on the lamp. the wax melted and smoke came out. Someone came in and said "whats that burning smell?"
there is still a black stain where i burned it.

well its not funny i was just stupid

pacmandude697
pacmandude697
3 posts
Nomad

Me and my friend were walking in the f\\woods and we found a box. WE went back home and got some matches. Then we went back in thewoods and lit the lighter and put it the box. All of the sudden we found gas in the box. WE SPRINTED away laughing and BAM. The box exploded and new people came and did a report. We were the only witnesses so we just said that the box exploded. The cops founf the match, fingerprinted it. And it was me. So we went to juvy for 5 days and paid a fine of 200 dollars.

We are retarded.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^^ Haha, I love that one!

Well 2 weeks ago I went to Kings Dominion with my 3 friends. On the Anaconda, my friend John and I were sitting in front of my other friends Josh and Eric. John and I were spitting back at Josh and Eric, but we kind of missed, and hit the worst person you can ever hit, a 50 year old retired army guy. He was at least 6'3" and he yelled at us and used alot of words I probably couldn't say. He got real pissed so he got security, and then they brought us to the the security station and took our info. Luckily, he didn't press charges, so we just got kicked out. Haha, but it isn't over!
While we were in line for the Volcano, Josh wrote my phone number on a pole, so I wrote his. Then last weekend, his house got a ton of calls, and they were saying stuff like, "Your number is at Kings Dominion, and it says that you are looking for sex?" I didn't write that, but someone else must have. They still annoy his house all the time, and his parents aren't exactly fond of me as much anymore. One person called my house, and I just asked them to cross it out, and I haven't gotten a call since. Well my parents figured out, so I'm in alot of trouble, but it was still a fun day anyway!

Storyrider
Storyrider
26 posts
Nomad

xD pacmandude I read yours and, I just cannot top that.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

ok heres another.

me and my friends always walf on this block. On the way there a store with a building phone i dunno wat its called. Its those phones outside where you can call anyone in the building. So we called the first number ,101 and this guys voice answered on the answering machine: hello this is creig, blablabla.The say after that we called again and the answering machine went hello.... The next day my friends called 204, the one after that. It was another answering machine note. after the beep we put a prank message like: Hello this is mcdonalds..... When we called 204 again, we decided what to say( hey you say this and you say that) then my friend said he heard something. The guy answered! And he heard us discussing so we ran for or lives.
From now on we stay with 101. Creig is never there.

lol we learned our lesson. 101 is the lucky number

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

@pacmandude697
I really did LOL I'm not just typing it

@Bigbowla532
lmao your youtube video was filled with stupidness. uh, good job?

...Got the cops chasing us once...

That reminds me of something, every Halloween theres a lot of cops going around so no one pranks people, but two of my friends decided to pull one over the cops. Friend #1 was right on the street near a forest, friend #2 was on the other side of the street hiding in a bush (not the side with the forest) a police car came by and the Friend #1 threw an egg right on the cops wind shield the cops ran after him as he ran for his life into the forest while friend #2 went into the cop car and stole the cops police scanner and bolted away. Friend #2 manage to elude the cops into the thickness of the forest. Friend #2 still has that very police scanner on his ATV listening to the nearby crimes.

It was stupid, but they were lucky they weren't caught.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

wow thats kinda messed up and funny at the same time. how would you feel if u were the cop?

bobabob
bobabob
37 posts
Nomad

i did a backflip off a diving board and instead of going out i went straight up and flipped on the diving board and broke my two front teeth in half

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

@plokkey
I would be pissed off, but I didn't do it, probably chicken out...

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

one time i was in my mom's car and i picked up a ciggarette lighter (it was red hot) and thought it was candy....
THE SURGERY HURT.... A LOT!!!
(i was 5 years old)

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

omg that is completely retarded... umm, good job?

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

hey i was only five years old!!! *starts crying*

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

Heehee this one's funny.

Ok, so i was in 6th grade and a bunch of guys were at a friends birthday party. the theme was waterguns, so everybody brought theirs and we had a couple watergun fights. then we got the idea of holding up a sign by the road that said "Honk for Andrew, it's his birthday." if the people didn't honk, we would shoot our waterguns @ them. well... as one car passed, the window happende to be open, and some idot friend hit the guy square in his bluetooth headset as he passed. we all stood in horror as we watched the car go from 60-0 in no seconds flat. out stepped a guy that could only have had the job of a bodyguard. i swear to god, this guy was out of a movie or something. he was at least 6'2, absolutely ripped, bald and had black sunglasses on. he headed right for us. we yelled in terror as we made it back to my friend's house and we got into the garage and closed the door. suddenly, i asked, "where's Steven?" at that instant we hear him banging on the door asking for him to let us in. he dove under the door only after it was a foot above the ground and we shut it again. we spent the next half hour in the basement boiler room as the bodygaurd dude yelled at Andrew's mom. we stayed inside and played halo for the rest of the day.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

good 1 madgamer lol

this isnt really funny or stupid its kinda random

K i was about 8 years old, this was when i had my trampoline, and we were doing Rocket, an advanced popcorn or 123 boom except it only needs 3 people, and so i was in the middle, my brother 110 pounds and his friend 150 pounds, were holding each others shoulders while i was in the middle, they were starting to bounce, and then i was suppose to bounce with them and be sent flying, except i absorbed there bounce and went like 10 feet higher than planned, and this is an burried tramp and we outlined the tramp with wood so no1 would slip there foot through the crack and get stuck, and my face hit the wood, and gave me this X-shaped scar on my left cheeck, i still have it today.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

one time this guy kept talking smack, so I beat his ass then when I was walking away he said that his brother was going to kick my ass, but I wasn't scared because most people who say that have weak brothers.

then a couple weeks ago, I was walking home from school and then this really buff guy came up to me and asked if I had talked with Jason (the guy I beet up) recently and me and my dumbass self said "yeah I beat his @ss a couple weeks ago" then he said "i'm his brother" as he cracked his knuckles. then he punched me in the gut and I ran as fast as I could for about as far as I could, but he fallowed and I got my ass beat. It would have been alot worse but I managed to get him in the nuts and then when he was on his knees I drop kicked him in the face then limp/ran away. Turned out he broke my left arm four of my fingers, three of my foot bones (not my toes) and a got a mild concussion it really hurt once the adreniline wore off. X(

Showing 1-15 of 148