ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78399 46207646
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,399 Replies
RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

13. Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Holidays to anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas! Also sciller, that sky reminds me of what happens in the Dawnguard DLC of Skyrim if you shoot a Bloodcursed Arrow at the sun using Auriel's Bow.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

14. It's About one-and-a-half hours 'till Christmas(And subsequently Midnight Mass), and because I doubt that anyone'll post on Christmas 'cause they'll be too busy with their families, I'd like to wish y'all a very merry Christmas or a Happy late Hannukah. Hannukhah? Khannukah? Or a happy Bah Humbug for all the Ebenezers.

Yeah, you're right RG. It kinda looks like that. Just, of course, without the big black, soul-sucking hole in the middle of the sky, and rather a big, star-sucking beam of light pollution 'cross the horizon.
Quick google search says I live in about as much light pollution as someone in the suburbs. Guess that makes sense because I can just barely see the milky way at night. Actually, I've never seen the actual night sky. Not many places without light pollution in Europe.
Also, fun fact, the ISS will die in 2030, so while you can, you can wave to the Austronauts on board during these times.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

15. Merry Christmas everyone, especially sciller, the year round Santa fan

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

16. merry Christmas everybody

MrGamingMouse
MrGamingMouse
26 posts
Treasurer

17. What gifts did you guys get for Christmas?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

18. I got movies and video games for my Xbox. My little sister, @KittyAlana, got butterfly hair clips, Shrek 2 (we used to have it a long time ago on a video cassette but we don't have a VCR anymore and we got the other movies on DVD...wow, I feel old!), and a Kaneki mask. Yes, Kaneki's mask from Tokyo Ghoul! 😂😂 I died laughing that my Mom seriously got it for my sister.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

19. Hey guys here last hours of 19 and im come here for say something.

### As we celebrate the New Year, I wish for everyone (counters and mods included ) success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! ###

This is a good message also another count. ( But im not Count anymore. \,,/ )

With best wishes (your lovely Grand Duke Sietkafta)

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

20.20 is the current year

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

21. Yeah im here again but why very few counter here? lol people not like count anymore? @MrGamingMouse i get nothing this Christmas as all last years. Because i have no one in this life. Total silence, total loneliness...

And im buy some food for animals in shelters. I fed them and came home back. Play some games on armorgames.com and drink something (water and apple juice yeah you guessed correctly.)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

22. ok, first of all, happy new year, everyone!

and also, today is my AG account's 7th anniversary

Vasebanom
Vasebanom
4 posts
Peasant

23. I'm new and here to count to 100!

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

24. Hey everyone, the new year is off to a bad start for as I'm sick. Unfortunately, I think I gave it to Alana as well since she didn't feel well this morning. On the bright side, my laptop came back from being repaired but my entire hard drive was wiped out. Thankfully, I don't think I lost anything super important though thanks to OneDrive and the internet in general.

Vasebanom
Vasebanom
4 posts
Peasant

25. Good thing that you got your laptop bad but hope youll get better.

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

26. 2020 is weird so far. and worrying.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

27. What makes you say that?

Showing 74971-74985 of 78399