analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: A New Hope
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 41 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
40. 100! - December 4, '18 at 12:15 pm, 8 users, 11 days 10 hours 59 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), sietkafta, velicankivrak, AmyClyne , funguy161 
41. 100! - January, '19 at 10:30 am, 11 users, 5 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), kalisenpai (1), abcdragon66 , Yellowcat , sciller45 (1), AmyClyne (1), dragonmaster10902, armorplayergc , Ramit12 , funguy161 
- 75,577 Replies
37. @Yellowcat You really don't like potatoes?? But... Why? I mean... *furiously gesticulates towards a potato* POTATOES
1. Well, it didn't take long. First successful Count to 100 of 2019 already! Oh my 0.0
OP has been updated, merits handed out to everyone (hope I didn't forget any). Please forgive the delay.
Also, I know it's a bit late, but let me wish a happy new year to everyone! Glad to see you all still keeping the count alive, after all that time
Also, potatoes are great. Especially rösti
1. Yay! Successful CT100!! Idk what more to add here XD
2. Potatoes are good and all, but they're bland. That's why I season my potatoes with salt, pepper, spice and molasses. All on 'em. At the same time. Everyone should try them, in fact, you are not a real (wo)man until you eat them and not end up spewing your guts out.
We may have gotten far, but at least now I have an extra merit! My question is: Did @dragonmaster10902 earn two?
3. @HahiHa Man, it’s great news! Huh, delay? (none spotted) Thanks and happy 2019!
That rösti looks like a big potato pancake, but I see you also add some bacon down there... Gotta try that out XD
4. Ok, well, I've had rosti before, and it's ok. But no other potatoes! And a happy new year Hahi!
5. @Yellowcat And you’re telling us you despise chips, Lay's, Tater Tots and potato rings? Uh-huh.
6. Shame on you Yellowcat. Shame on you.
7. Kali, he's a Cat though.... Maybe we could forgive him? This last time.
8. But... the potatoes are sad now
They are crying... ugh... that's heartbreaking
I'll try to stop them from crying, maybe telling some funny jokes could work?
Does anyone know a good joke to make the potatoes laugh?
And also, happy zweitausendneunzehn, Ha!
10. Just in case you guys restart this count, and then you go for the win - can somebody summon me? I'll be outta here for a while aaand only mobile.
11. Don't worry, I'll summon you PL
12. I dunno. I'm not too keen on magic, especially when it's based on a die. I just have a feeling that I'll end up carrying half of someone's body.
13. You are really resentful. I try my best, okay??
You must be logged in to post a reply!