ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78377 46084775
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,377 Replies
disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

3. It's ok. But you should have read the rules.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

4. Hm. Didn't I see you before, Ismael?
But yeah. Editing isn't very legal here. Not that I wouldn't like it that way.

Fun fact: Way before, you could edit posts, and as long as you did it within 30 seconds of posting, the edit tag wouldn't show up. This caused me many a headache when I was first starting out. Plus, it said so in the official post but didn't work in practice. You know, for maximum confusion.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

5. I literally have no idea what to say. Um...oh, I recently started a new game in Skyrim, and my new character is a Dark Elf. Even though Bethesda is going through a big controversy from its stupid $100 subscription service for Fallout 76, I still will enjoy Skyrim...except when I experience a game breaking glitch (hopefully, this time the Dark Brotherhood questline won't break again).

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

6. Here is a new number guys

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Ah, Skyrim. I played that game once...

I explored a cave, slew some skeletons, got a bow, somehow got into third person, got stuck in third person, got lost in the world, found a village, OH ******* A BEAR, COME AT ME YOU MOTHER-, got killed by bear, respawned, killed by the bear again, respawned, killed by the bear, respawned, SURPRISE! Killed by the bear

The only way to keep the bear dead was to never respawn. Take that bear.

Anyways, other than that, it was pretty good. Solid 7/10

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

8. Nice with that seven placement! Yeah, Skyrim can be difficult for new players. My younger sister really struggled and quit for a long period. She recently gave it another go after seeing me start a new game. I was playing on Novice at first because I found it too difficult. Now, I'm playing on Adept but probably should change it to Expert because it's still too easy for me at times. Also, I have the Xbox 360 version. I don't know what platform you were on, but for me to toggle between first and third person, I pushed in the right analog stick.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

1. Ah yes, Skyrim. So many memories. Especially of an epic fight against the snow troll on the path to the Throat of the World, on highest difficulty, in the midst of the densest snow storm I've ever seen in the game. He could kill me in about two hits, I had to whittle him down over what felt like ages.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

1. Oh dear, it appears we have been disrupted by..them

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

2. Oh shoot, I don't why but I feel like I caused that. Sorry guys!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

3. nah, it's fine, he would've talked about something else even if you hadn't talked about Skyrim

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

4. Feelin' frisky, like a flock of four felines. ffffour

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

5. Feelin'- f&%!, I've been gone for a week? Yeesh.
Well, good news, I'm not dead. And neither is the count while I'M here.

Also, I played it on PC.

Yeah, that wasn't surprising. When I played fallout, it was really hard at first. I remember getting mauled by a yao guai on my first mission. Something with Bethesda and bears, no doubt.

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

6. Hi people I have been offline lately because I have just started dating someone for the first time, I didn't know how much of my time he would take...

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

7. That's good to hear, Hunter. Right now, I'm a single pringle. However, my ex-boyfriend texted me today that he misses me. 😲 Haven't texted him back. Currently though, I'm more focused on school right now than than dating but I do want to get married and have children, preferably before I'm thirty years old.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

8. I'm single too, but I've never had a girlfriend

Man... we're in november of 2019... there are almost 5 years since the last time I got friendzoned o.o (I was 14 years old at that time)

I kinda "gave up" on dating since that day, but one thing that I learned is: don't take too long to tell the person that you like them, because if you liked the person for 1 year (like I did) and she says "no", it hurts more

Someday I'm gonna fall in love again, and when I do, well... erm... I'll... tell her? invite her out? (what is the algorithm to do this? not sure, but I'll discover)

Showing 74866-74880 of 78377