ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78286 45597471
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,286 Replies
Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

9. Good luck I believe in you he's like a year younger, but I don't think that matters much since he is mature for his age... ANYWAY stepping from the topic of boyfriends, girlfriends, and anyother-friends there are... Here is another number to count

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

10. Oh, wow Hunter. I think I may've been reading your posts with the wrong inside voice all this time. Huh.

Anyways I haven't ever had any lady friends. Hell, I think most of my family (who are all much older than me) haven't either. I can only think of three people who possibly could. One of whom went to Ireland a few months ago. I just hope he's doing well for himself.
Even if I could, I'm not sure if I would want to go looking for a partner. I am still thinking of moving to the states, so what's the point, eh?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

11. It's fine, armorplayergc, there are PLENTY of fish out there. (Why do we refer to humans as fish, btw?) So, from your post, I'm guessing you're 19? I was also 19 when I had my first - and only - boyfriend. My friend introduced me to him and it was nice while it lasted but I broke up with him because he kept blowing me off as we plan to do something and he never shows up, not once but several times. Finally, I had enough and since I'm non confrontational, it took me a few months but I finally gained the courage to break up with him. I felt like the bad guy afterwards though.

However, I think my problem with dating is because I have ASD and while it's mild, I become very shy around strangers. I've had other guys express interest in me before but I would freak out and stop talking to them when I think about dating even though I want a boyfriend. As this rate, I will become a crazy cat lazy, surrounding herself with all the stray cats she finds outside. I already have the crazy part down and one cat to start with. Also, sciller, just because someone's dating a guy doesn't necessarily mean they're a girl.

Mr_Kev
Mr_Kev
6 posts
Count

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

1. Yes, I understand that. It also reminded me of another thing which I keep forgetting.

I can't count this as spoiling. Please read the rules if you wish to participate @Mr_Key

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

2. We should probably start on another topic. I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday. After classes, I will drive back home and see my family. I have to go back on Sunday but after the 22nd, I don't have to go back until the 1st of December then 2 weeks after that, I get winter break.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

1. Restarting the count because this peasant messed it up. We don't care about your stupid survey! Thankfully, we were only at two.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

2. This, on the other hand, was spam and could easily have been ignored.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

3. Her post is now missing. I reported her yesterday. So I could've just gone on to three then? Sorry.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

4. Hoping new quests magically come out today since it's my birthday

Mr_Kev
Mr_Kev
6 posts
Count

5. Ok, so I need to write something apart of the number. Here it goes: 'Hero Simulator: Idle Advantures' sucks. Why would you even keep it a quest game after so much crap written about it?

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

6. I finally finished Hero Simulator recently. I can confidently say that it was by far the worst quest game on the site. I'm not a fan of idle games in general, but at least other idle games give you some form of active engagement. Hero Simulator is just waiting for low risk investments and then waiting to see if they made you money or screwed you. Utter garbage.

(PS watch out for B2B, @Mr_Kev)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

7. oh, happy birthday, Bears_Bears_Bears!

Also, YES, Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures is terrible! I got at least one Quest from every game on AG, and I completed most games, but this one was the most boring one, by far
I'd rather play a hard Quest game (like Give Up 2 or Bullet Heaven 2) instead of playing a boring one :/

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

8. Why are there so many dead pages in here?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

9. Someone deleted a lot of posts and the site couldn't handle it. It still hasn't been fixed, though. Guess there isn't a Stack Overflow page about that, eh?

Anyways, I remember seeing a bunch of ads saying:

"Tired of playing 'idle' games where you actually have to do stuff? You know, like actual bloody games? Download Idle Heroes today so you can not play games while playing games! Download today!"

Also Happy Birthday Bears^3! From one bear to another three!
To celebrate, I shall tell you the story of a man. You see, this man was a commoner at a local tavern. He'd be there every Friday night, drinking and relaxing with his buddies. Now he's been there for 2-or-something years. So he walks in one day and asks the Barkeep for a free round of drinks 'cause it was his birthday. Barkeep hands everyone their drinks then asks him which birthday he's celebrating; He replies:

-The 18th

https://i.imgur.com/MSOA48T.png

Cheers!

Showing 74881-74895 of 78286