ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78286 45598382
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,286 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

25. Just a few more days until my armatar gets relevant again.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Just a few more days until my armatar gets relevant again.

JUST A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL MY ARMATAR GETS RELEVANT AGAIN, DUDE!

the next GemCraft might be released this year

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

27. Oh, nice. Wait, is that the recent one they've shown and in which people complained about micromanagement? I remember something vaguely.

In other news, Serious Sam 4: Planet ****** is also being released, hopefully in December if it doesn't get delayed and I can't wait for it. Especially considering I've spent hours on the Serious Sam wikia...

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

28. Never played Serious Sam. The only thing I know about it is that in the third game, if you pirated it, a huge immortal scorpion will hunt you down and kill you as an anti-piracy measure.😂 Also, I'm excited for Christmas as well. We already have our tree and lights outside up. We haven't decorated the tree yet though.

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

29. Hi people another number to the count

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

30. I get ready for Christmas by playing games on Google's Santa Tracker. Childish? Maybe, but...

But... Uhhhhh

We also only decorate the tree on Christmas Eve. I'm pretty sure we have one of the more traditional Christmas rituals, too.

Also, yeah. Serious Sam did have that immortal scorpion. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it was on the very first level which you could easily sprint through in like 2-3 minutes. Of course, it was meant to be played for some 15 minutes. It was mostly just to troll people who pirated the game IIRC.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

31. Nah, I think we're all allowed to bring out our inner child during the holidays. I may be a 21 year old adult woman but I am a 5 year old on Christmas. (Funny I say this as I watch South Park on Comedy Central at this very moment. Does that mean I'm a child or a very immature adult?) We typically decorate our tree the Friday after Thanksgiving though (Black Friday).

Mr_Kev
Mr_Kev
6 posts
Count

32. That's very early. I usually did the christmas tree not more than a week before Christams Eve. (I live in Poland, thought i don't think it's a matter of country in this case).

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

33. I guess it'd make a very immature adult who becomes a child during the holiday. Congrats! You are GirlWoman, The most pointless superhero of all time. Right next to Bedman who can turn into a bed and InvisiOnce, who was able to turn invisible, but only once!

Kev, I think the country matters! It'd probably affect tradition and therefore, the time most Poles celebrate Santa coming down from the North Pole. Or whatever happened on Christmas.

I've been having an awful lot of dreams, and most of them are random garbage. Mostly
the games I played, but now - CT100! I guess CT100 finally buried itself into the pits of my mind.

Also, turns out that about a month ago, I'd had my 2-year anniversary on CT100.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

34. I also agree that country does matter because it is not at considered early in the U.S. to have your tree up in November. (Now, October may be considered a bit early - though some people might, while September is definitely WAY too early.)

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

35. Let's keep the count up

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

36. He. Just 'cause we're having the tree up doesn't mean we can't have the count up, eh?

I remember a Norwegian guy had his christmas tree up all year. But then again, it is Norway. Winter's all they have.
When do y'all put your trees down? We do on the three kings. Apparently, it's called "Epiphany" there. January 6.

Also, happy December and do visit Santa's Village

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

37. About the same time. Also, I have heard of The Epiphany. My family are practicing Catholics.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

38. Happy end of Thanksgiving & beginning of Christmas-like activities. It is now an appropriate time to string lights from everything you own and give awkwardly sincere greetings to strangers.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

39. GEMCRAFT FROSTBORN WRATH'S TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED! YAY!

the game will be released on January 10th

Here's the trailer if anyone wanna see it

Showing 74911-74925 of 78286