ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78407 46491738
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,407 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

quite similarly outfitted, as far as quality of equipment goes. The more skilled fighter would win; that's it, really.

Swordsmanship is one of the strengths but I can't say that's just it and on average it could differ between these two soldiers. Everything I can think of right now about an average Viking vs an average Samurai:

Viking should be stronger, higher and more sly.
Samurai should be better skilled for 1v1, more perceptive and steady.

The same should be said about a duel: the best Viking vs the best Samurai (their duel champions).

Both minds should be shaped according to respectively Norse faith and Bushido.

The fave weapons - should be shield and sword vs katana - both could counter each other.

In this fight I wager for Samurai's champion. And the thing that wins would be the perfect training that only Samurais could design and follow at that time. But again it's just what media shows. Strength, height and fury of an average Viking give him a great chance but I think that wouldn't be enough and most such duels would end as a Samurai winning.

gehmjoh
gehmjoh
2 posts
Peasant

1. Why has the last 10 or so posts been so out of order?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

2. @gehmjoh what do you mean? Maybe you confused pages?
Don't restart if veterans of this thread don't do it. There's a low chance we don't see a mistake, better ask if you have doubts.

Also I've found a whole episode of Deadliest Warrior: Viking vs Samurai. I'll look for it in the near future, maybe they show a good light on that duel.

I don't know of any fighting shrine maidens so can't compare that duel. Maybe @Majestic_Fish knows something or some things that nobody knows?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

3. By the power of Animu Shrine Maidens would win with Gods 'n' stuff, but otherwise, never heard of shrine maidens learning combat skills.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

5. Sweet dreams, everyone. Or, I guess MF and PLGuy.
https://i.imgur.com/bETGeXT.jpg

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

6. Good night Sciller! That sweet calfie is surely having a good night too.
I've found a picture of a shrine maiden that surely knows how to fight. And I can attach it without censoring xD Now Valkyrie would have a hard time dodging and parrying that naginata.
https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamour/naginata-maiden.png

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

8. Here comes that picture: https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/img/glamourset/naginata-maiden/cover.jpeg
It's a set from FFXIV. The only proper I've found, the rest was nothing short of a h entai :-P

But before Valkyrie vs Shrine Maiden it's time for Deji vs Jake Paul! They've just started fighting!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

9. Deji?

How about...

Jedi VS Deji?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

11. Both are youtubers. Jake Paul played in some Disney shows. Deji is more like a side kick to his older brother. It was a pleasure to watch them hitting each other since I don't like either of them and rate their videos very low. Jake is a spoiled kid and former bully and Deji features a kebabish mind. I think that Deji's videos are dangerous for people with epilepsy since they are cut every 2 seconds. That fight was not bad but I was sure who would win at all times.

Much better was the main fight and the result... haha, that was unexpected :-P

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

12. I never really cared about the KSI and Deji. But I always wanted to punch the Pauls in the face. Ending was disappointing. Both Deji vs Jake and KSI vs logan.

Also... Kebabish?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

13. Speaking of dumb youtubers, did you hear about the youtuber that drove his mclaren down the wrong side of the road and crashed into a suv, killing the mother and daughter inside?

These people should not be allowed in society.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

14. @sciller45 Yeah, kebabish mind. In other words, inadvertently aspiring English Muhammad. Deji deleted that video but the only thing in his defence is how chaotic is he. He didn’t even realize what he’s doing. BTW did you really think that he was able to win? :-P

And the McLaren crash was probably McSkillet. I’ve just watched a video about that. It could have been extreme stupidity. He had two passengers so I don't believe it could be a suicide.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

1. I'm restarting and sorry for rebelling and trolling this game. Right now I don't have time to check 20 times to post once. The game doesn't make sense when it's so slow and it makes just for the worst possible chat when people can't even edit mistakes. I mean come on, we can count in less than 30 minutes and then one number is posted after a whole day and I see people online and just giving up CT100. It wasn't like that before, I wanna talk and not refresh into infinity and all in vain. Random call outs: @abcdragon66 @Majestic_Fish @Hardstrike @armorplayergc @kalisenpai

I was in a hurry and blundered like Deji always does: McLaren is for two people obviously, so it wouldn't be possible. As @Yellowcat said, the two other casualties were from that Suv after head-on collision. That's a sad stuff. In one video they were saying that he had some problems and it was a suicide but If so, I wouldn't say anything could justify what he had done.

And Sciller, I also would like to see Jake losing but just Deji wasn't the guy to win. Paul would have to be in coma during these 5 months, it was mission impossible.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

3. Yes... I wasn't here at best activity but even then there were some emotions, new people joining at least every week. And muuuuch frustration after some restarts xD

I'm not a total scumbag so I'll add as many numbers as I can for a comeback until I can.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

4. @dude3742 , don't spoil the count for others. Just ignore it...

Yes, it's a shame. There's barely anyone active right now. In forum games there's Kat, PL, Yellowcat, apgc(?) I'm not even sure who's active because it's all so spread out. Not even I'm as active as I was.

I'm surprised I didn't hear about the McSkillet crash. I think it's suicide of the bomber/mass murder kind. Go out with a bang. If no one will remember you for good, make them remember you for bad. Terrible, terrible stuff.

@PLGuy About Deji, yes, it was obvious. When he got rid of his trainer, I knew there was no chance he'd win. Not that there was much before... I'm actually not sure of who to root for. Deji seemed alright till he incited violence and Jake Paul was... well, Jake Paul.

Showing 72391-72405 of 78407