analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,716 Replies
11. I like the idea of a sprint. We have won many counts using a sprint. Let's go in the chat room. I have an hour right now before I have to leave.
12. Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down
13. I'll pass - still have one exam. But it won't stop me from posting this unlucky number. After refreshing 3... no 4 times.
14. @abcdragon66 Funguy made a discord server. If you have discord, he should invite you. There we can plan the count. Tomorrow is pretty much the last day of school for me this grade. Hopefully, I won't have to help out at the farm much this week.
15. I hope you don't make it a custom to play this from your school while you are supposed to be learning, @sciller45.
17. Learning? Today, I don't have to bring a single book to school. Seriously. One teacher said she'll play a film and the others that they'd let us go outside.
18. Today in school we just walked around in our town for about 3,5 hours...
I dont feel my legs
19. Today in school we didn't go to school because I've been in summer for about 3 weeks now. Ugh, I hated having to do stupid finals instead of just doing nothing. Oh, how I so miss elementary school.
20. I got out of school yesterday. (Man this forum hits me with the nostalgia hard)
21. I wish I were in high school again - but first to have 10 years less :-P
22. *gasp* Don't say the F-word! Finals... There's nothing that immediately fills my heart with resentment. But! Those things... They come straight from the underworld, I'm telling you!
23. Fighting the neverending sea of pages to read... 5162 to go... AAAAAAAAH!
Man, this is horrible, it doesn't matter how much I read, the number of pages seems not to decrease at all
I'm not in college yet, but I'm not technically still at high school, I'm in the "gap", in the "void" which lies between both, where an always-increasing, at-least-6-or-7-digit-long number of people get stuck (a.k.a. when you already finished high school, but didn't pass the entrance exam, and take review classes to try to pass the next one (usually 1/year); there are people who have to try like 5 times to pass)
I can't wait to be free from all of this... just wanna reach college and keep my life going...
24. I so want to talk about my personal life with you guys but I've been told not to do that on the internet.
26. Everyone, get up and drink some water!
27. Um, why? I'm not thirsty right now.
You must be logged in to post a reply!