analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,579 Replies
9. Well armor, I wish you the best of luck. I had a ton of fun playing Wondrous lands but those last two quests were just too much. I can't tell you, and I'd be embarrassed if I knew, how many hours I wasted trying to get those
Oh, hey, Yellowcat...
No, you! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Thought I would forget?
11. Alright. I'm lost.
On another note, I beat Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy the other day!
12. I had some free time yesterday and played Wondrous Lands. I died to the final boss (on Normal mode), then after failing on Normal mode, I made the wise decision to try it on Hardcore mode (lol). I died like 4 or 5 times in total, couldn't get veeery far into the game, but I improved a little bit on each attempt, and I feel like beating this game is possible.
It's only a little bit frustrating because if you die, you may lose like, possibly an hour or so of progress, but welp, I once lost nearly 4 hours of progress in Ori and the Blind Forest when I (literally) died on like, the last screen of the game on One Life (I did it 2 attempts later though)
I think I'll have time again tonight, so who knows
13. Um, I went down a rank (which I'm not too happy about as I just got the Templar ranking not that long ago), and then I noticed a ranking called "Nomad" below Peasant. Now I'm wondering why they added that new rank?
14. Now this number 10 didn't get deleted...
Does anyone know what beef MattEmAngel had with the mods? All I know is that it was something with the AGU server, but I want to know, well, more than that. I gotta figure some things out...
I also wonder if this post will get edited. Aha! Thought I wouldn't see you there, pining for the edit button, did you!
Nomad's probably there to put a sharper line between people who play extremely casually or don't really play at all and those who quested at least a little / played quite a few games.
If you're wondering what I have with Yellowcat, about two weeks ago I told him and AP that I got banned. Then he said that I sucked, without remorse because I couldn't defend myself. Well now, HE SUCKS! Sciller does not forgive. Sciller does not forget. Sciller enjoys talking in third person. Can Sciller do this more often? Aw, Sciller forgot that he pulled a KatPryde. Sciller will now transfer the rest of the post to haiku.
Losing an hour's
progress seems more than a li'l
On getting it over with
I din't have the nerve.
15. Thanks! It's a really fun game, and after a while becomes fairly simple. As for your question, I don't know the community here well enough, as I usually dwell within the game forums. If you know any cool forums I should check out (in and out of AG) then please let me know!
17. Yeah, it really does stink...😒 Anyway, after two years, I finally changed my Armatar. I might go back to being a fox after the holidays though I really love snow, but I HATE being called "a snowflake" (since people often call our generation the "Snowflake Generation".
Change my avatar
To the pumpkin I had made
is what I would do.
Sadly, I just can't.
No Halloween armatars
I'd be mad if I
was a part of snowflake gen
Least it's not iGen. (That just makes me mad. Though that's every word that combines something "Whoah internet" with a perfectly good, unruined word. Why? Why do you do this? They always sound horrible!)
That's not to confirm
My age, that you prolly know...
I won't be direct!
I think I recall
Being of a higher rank!
Not a filthy (relative to my old rank) serf!
This is the only
forum that I frequent on
Other than stack Over(flow on which I don't exactly post. More just look up how to do that one thing in python that I forgot how to do.)
19. You're not the only one who went down a rank, there are only 41 Kings now, I remember there used to be like 80 or 90 in total (there aren't any Queens anymore...)
I wonder if this new rank is related to that bug which caused people (including myself) to become Peasants for a while.
Man, it's been like 6 years since I changed my armatar (the previous one was a default green shield armatar), I think I would change it sometimes if I could ever get it back.
Now I'm wondering how many armatars there are in total...
Oh, and also, post #16 has been deleted, should we start over?
20. Depends. Who deleted it? Actually, its either a troll or an accident so nah.
21. The mods deleted it (well a mod).
And I don't think I'd ever change my armatar at this point since I can't change it back to this one.
21. I would probably restart it as I think that post #16 was made by @YellowCat, as he was also upset by getting demoted right back down to Treasurer, just like me...
Oh, and on a unrelated note, I honestly have no idea where the second emoji on my last post came from. Weird. Also, a fly keeps flying around me and won't stop bothering me for the past few days. Totally wish I had a fly swatter right now as he keeps evading my attacks.
1. Okay, now officially restarting the count now!
2. Oh, yeah, that happened to me. Then I remember I can roll up a newspaper and use that instead of a flyswatter. Then, all is good.
That emoji comes from a peculiarity with the forums. It's incredible how many...peculiarities this forum has. In this case, quotation marks and parentheses are the issue, and so you have to space them out.
Versus this " )
Also, to bring back some CT100 jargon, there is no double posting, but there is getting ninja-ing. Er, I guess that's the infinitive... you got ninja'd by Yellowcat. It was sort of forgotten because the count was a lot faster, and there were a lot more opportunities for getting ninja'd.
P.S. You are not allowed to swear. Not one bit, not even if it's censored. That's why his post got deleted and why I got banned multiple times. (I only figured out why now. It said on the little red box I was circumventing the filter when it should've said "banned for profanity" [ADJECTIVE][NOUN] showed the "****" of a swear. I think there's a technical word for the "****" things, but I can't remember it.
Note to the mods: I didn't swear, I just wrote four of these stars *.
You must be logged in to post a reply!