analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,907 Replies
7. Lays or Ruffles?
8. I usually go for Lays, but mostly because they're more available. I do like how the Original flavor only has three ingredients though (Potatoes, Salt, Vegetable Oil)
9. Personally, I like Lays more. Though I grew up eating Lays so not really surprising. I'd still eat Ruffles though, just as long as I don't eat too many. (I'm not fat, but I am insecure about my weight. I'm blaming my mom due to her constantly telling that I need to "lose that tummy" throughout my teens and even now.) Also, know what strange combination is actually pretty good? Chocolate chips and potato chips. It's salty yet sweet, kind of like when I dip my fries into my shake, it's REALLY good. How obvious is it that I'm American from this post?
10. I know I was the one that brought up food in the first place, but I'm super hungry and can't eat so it's not helping.
11. TBH my favorite brand is pringles.
12. Hm. This requires thought...
Lays - Decent, standard, run off the mill. Averagely expensive. Nothing special about it.
Ruffles - Extra texture that I personally dislike. Otherwise, the same as lays
Pringles - always the same, perfect, tasty paraboloid that comes in a fun package. Very expensive here, though. I could get about two-and-a-half's worth of any other chip.
Doritos - Come in a fun shape, and have a great taste. Also very expensive here.
Generic LIDL tortilla chips with the sombrero on them - come in a fun shape, taste great, could probably exchange dirt for a bag.
And you know what?
LIDL has already begun to dig its talons into the continental United States. Soon all will enjoy the sweet appearance of stereotypical Mexicans on their chip bags!
As for combinations, I've always been for salted peanuts and chocolate, and bananas and chocolate. The combinations I'm guessing aren't weird to any of you, but my family looks at me weird. Their loss. They didn't even accept sweet corn until a few months back. Why? Because corn is pig feed. Ah...
13. Ah yes. The el sobrero ones. Dirt cheap for a very large quantity. I don't really like the taste but they are perfect if you have a good dip. It's true that pringles are very expensive. I only get them if I find them on discount. Doritos are awesome but I feel their package is too small. I think their price/quantity fraction is even higher than pringles'.
14. I never heard of LIDL, but if I ever find one in Kansas (or any other US state), I'll try it. As for Doritos, I also like them but they aren't my favorite. They are Alana's favorite though. Whenever we stop at a gas station, Alana always asks if she can get something and gets Doritos if the answer's yes. I wonder if it's America's favorite chips. I mean they have freaking Dorito tacos at Taco Bell.
15. But you all forgot about the Kettle Chips. You FOOLS forgot about THESE
16. These don't exist in my country. Lidl is a german supermarket that has branched in many european countries.
17. Ah. That's a shame, although I hear that Europe has garlic salt potato chips which aren't a thing in the U.S. Actually, isn't it weird how major chip companies in the US don't have a garlic flavor? Especially so with all the other weirder flavors bouncing around.
18. I don't really eat kettle chips much, though they're probably more healthy than regular chips...I think. Also, you're right. I don't ever remember seeing garlic potato chips. Garlic potato chips seems obvious and yet, there are so many weird ones out there. I remember there were biscuits and gravy potato chips. They sound weird, but they're actually pretty tasty. I got curious and took one bite, expecting it to be gross, and the next thing I know, the bag was almost empty. I believe that the lady who submitted them won the contest. Unfortunately, they were for a limited time only, and Lays no longer makes them.
19. Yeah many companies here have a sour cream and onion or a garlic flavor. I have even found tzatziki flavored chips(a greek sauce made with yogurt and garlic) which were awesome.
20. Potato chips are pretty great, but who here gets down with the Pita chips? They're pretty good by themselves, but it gets REAL when you break out the hummus. Spicy hummus with perfectly seasoned pita chips just begs for a party.
21. My mom has these shamrock flavored chips from Ireland which sound awful. I mean, it's basically grass flavored fried potatoes.
You must be logged in to post a reply!