analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,907 Replies
22. Have you actually tried them? Maybe the taste will be different.
23. Yup, LIDL is one of the quintessential British supermarkets, alongside Tesco, Asda, and Aldi. Though I do believe it's German.
But to think... I don't think we have any odd flavours. About the weirdest thing is Sour Cream and Onion.
Although... Now that I think of it, we do have "flips" (as compared to chips). They're like peanut-flavoured Cheetos. I just looked it up, and peanut Cheetos exist. They're exactly that. But flips are everywhere here.
The only other weird flavour I can think of is ketchup. There used to be a ketchup phase a few years back. EVERYTHING just tasting like the same cheap, dried ketchup. You could get the same taste licking the bottom of a school cafeteria chair. Yum yum yum.
24. Yeah, not a big fan of the ketchup flavor. Also, I've been getting Universal Yums and I've found the occasional gem in their boxes. Apparently, Spain has these gummy pineapple rings that go incredulously hard. Also, Stroopwafels.
25. We have a local brand that sells something that could be described as peanut flavored cheetos. They are actually quite tasty.
26. Sciller was right, Lidl is a german market. The founder was Dieter Schwarz (on english: Dieter Black). He named his market by his former teacher Ludwig Lidl to avoid puns about Black Market.
27. Ha! If I had the last name Black, I'd totally call my market the Black Market as I find it amusing to just go to someone who doesn't know what that is and say "Alright, I'm going off to the Black Market to get some stuff. You want anything?" and they are like "Uhh...". Although, my last name CAN be used as a pun for something, though I'm not revealing my last name here as it's not a common last name. (Heck, even my first name is uncommon, at least in the U.S.) I don't know how common my last name is in other countries but given my German heritage, it might be more common in Germany.
28. I love you, God bless you )
29. Does your country have any unique snacks that you won't probably find anywhere else?
30. PURE SUGAR
31. Pretty much...
32. TBH it doesn't surprise me.
33. Alright, let's keep kicking this horse cadaver.
As that conversation's over, I'd like to ask if anyone knows of any interesting websites. As in, things you might have seen in DONG (or D!NG as it is today) or have found after surfing the information superhighway for a few hours too long, or, into the morning.
For example, recently I stumbled upon foundphotos.net. A site about... found photos, the unintended photos you'd download alongside your movies, series, games etc. in torrent links. (not that I'd know anything about that *cough cough*)
It's all so... weirdly intimate, and I love that about it.
That was close, I wanted to post my message #33. Fortunately I reloaded the page before dending it... Sciller was first.
No post for 6 days? I know armorgames is an abandones place, but we can do better.
About unique snacks: We have Kinder-Sweets. Like Kinderschokolade, Milchschnitte, Duplo. The funny thing about them: They are typical german, have german names and are produced only for germany (or at least, they were available only in germany when I was a child). But they are produced by an italian company (Ferrero). They are typically german, but originate from Italy.
35. I was super excited to try out Kinder chocolate cause it's not available here, and I finally got to a country with actual Kinder products and it was awful.
36. Yeah, Kinder isn't the best. Also, I kinda want to learn more about BitTorrent and other services like that. (from a purely educational standpoint, of course... *cough cough*) All in all, it's good to see people posting still posting here even if we take hiatuses.
You must be logged in to post a reply!