analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 46 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
46. 100! - January 13, '23 at 22:19 pm, 9 users, 3 days 21 hours 28 minutes.
disastermaster30 (2), R2D21999 , Mattchstick, saint of gaming, nichodemus (2), Widestsinger, sciller45 (3), TheMostManlyMan (1), HalRazor
- 77,612 Replies
22. Progress is progress @sciller45
23. Your right progress is progress, just wanna know besides doable counting and saying the same number 2x how else can we lose?
ps: yes I look at all the rules.
24. All the rules? The complete set? The one on this page?
B2B is a very common way to lose. If FireDragonWarrior posted the number 24, that'd be a B2B, and we'd have to reset:
If there is a post with only the number, just gibberish, or there is no number at all.
If there is an edit.
If the mods stop us. You. If the mods stop... you.
25. Wow thanks for the info!
26. I thought these stopped?
27. "I'm new and here to count to 100!" (also this is in the 5000's very many posts am i right)
[non-count] if someone posted 30 then i posted 31 and then i posted 32 would we restart?
(Note: 30 is just an example number not the next
28. Ooh. Nice. Read the full rules, have ye? But do avoid non-counting posts in counting position. They get confusing and are a very grey area. Last time someone pulled one of those, I whipped out the rulebook and argued my hardest. I won, I think...
If you post two numbers in a row, yes, you have to reset.
29. Nice new people
30. i have nothing to say so i jut put this
31. I've been looking at some memorized high points here. ERBAG, CT500, AAS amazingly daft adventure, Vikings RP, my 666th and 1k-eth post... Good lord, I have not changed a bit. I am still endlessly hilarious*, interesting*, and deranged as I always was.
*To myself, okay!?
Anyways, on this fine day, 22022022, this fine palindrome I am sad not to call my birthday, I am leaving. You could probably find me by @-ing or... hell just looking me up. I was, am, and always will be Sciller4. So long!
32. what do you mean you're leaving @sciller45?
33. He gone bro, he aint gonna count anymore.
1. Another count, botched by a poor soul who knew no better. A tale as old as time
2. You could have just ignored him mate. Troll posts can be rightfully ignored
You must be logged in to post a reply!