analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,671 Replies
13. I'm new and here to count to 100! (I've posted before but it's been a few months so playing it safe)
14. You don't have to do that. "I'm new and here to count to 100!" is just to check if a person has read the rules. And I do remember you.
I'm mostly descended from Czechs and Slovaks who moved down to Croatia around the 1890s. From then on, it's a bit of a Slavic mixing pot. I remember my grandma singing me Czech songs. She'd ask: "Do you understand what I said?"
I never did.
No, you misunderstood him. I think. Hold on, let me weigh my options...
1) Yellowcat is joking - Likelihood - medium.
2) Yellowcat is talking out of some kind of spite. In a "I'm not going to read anything because I dislike you and want to show my lack of care" kind of way. Kind of like with Rayd. Likelihood - extremely low as I doubt anyone finds me unlikeable due to my copious amounts of charisma and humility.
3) Yellowcat is being sincere, in which case there are two scenarios:
a) Genuine confusion, likelihood - low
b) Floridan mind-mixing. Considering Yellowcat lived some of his life in Florida, I am 99% sure the thought process would've been "Someone showed me a weird baby alligator earlier today. Said it was a "Gehcko". Hrm. These New Jerseyans have finally caught on to our experimental warrior alligator armies. So they're starting to make their own... I must message Florida man... but how? They already suspect me of being a spy... Trump! Trump lives in Florida now... And he's bound to run for Governor soon..."
Ergo, his mind was completely occupied. Likelihood - extremely high.
15. Time has not been kind to ArmorGames.
16. It's a mix of option 1 and option 4.
copious amounts of charisma and humilityhmmmmmmmmmm
1) Sciller is joking - Likelihood - medium
2) I don't know any other options
17. I know, waiting for days just for a new post is concerning. (Obviously, today's an exception to that.) Also, not that everyone cares, but I'm enjoying my last cup of coffee before Lent starts tomorrow. Oh, boy. I'm glad that tea still exists.
18. Hey Yellowcat! Also, hey sciller when you see this
19. You're right, time certainly has not been kind to the old site. As sad as that is to see, AG as a company fortunately seems to be adapting now that they're into publishing on Steam and app stores. So at least the legacy will live on there
20. Flash games were the foundation of this site but now that it's gone it's nice to see AG adapting as well as trying to preserve the past.
21. Oops! Timewarp... I didn't intend to be gone for so long...
22. Hmm, another day, another number. Also, how are you, meaosome?
23. Oh, no! I just realized my post lacked a "~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~". Ah, well...
Howdy Fisher! Good to see you here (and now.) Yes, mobile games and other F2P games seem to be filling the niche browser games once filled. It's a shame. I can't say I'm not part of the problem. With my "newfound" friendship with steam. I'm glad AG is going on as a publisher.
24. Hello have a wonderful quote from my loving kitten. "hkuo7p8;;;;;;;;;;.;/lo[" She's a master with words, there is so much more talent than anything I could do 💜
1 . hi guys , how are you? i fine
2. I have so many questions, but I'm mostly just disappointed.
3. pain. a reset. May the next 97 numbers come swiftly and without issue
You must be logged in to post a reply!