analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,950 Replies
14 oops did wrong number and hey guys
15 yeah I just want that achievement
1. You can't just delete your post and pretend it never happened
3. Not to wish to imply that I or anyone else had done this, or endorse doing it, but even if you delete it, no one will ever know so long as you stay quiet.
Also, [Adjective][Noun], I have never said I will change my armatar. I said I would keep it if I got tails. I got heads. Corgito ergo sum quoque recta it est, I never said I would change anything. My logic is flawless. Ask any one of the WEPR logicians, and you shall be given the same answer.
Also, it is Sciller. Only Chryosten gets to call me Schiller.
Since you have chosen Santa Claws as your armatar, I assume we share the same good taste. May I recommend:
-PHLHimself's many wonderous armatars
-Snoboxstudio's two Christmas armatars
-Winter 2012 #33
4. You'll see mine updated to Santa Claus with a cookie. Its hard to beat a good cookie.
5. Are you sure the admins/mods don't have access to deleted posts? Still though, I don't like to cheat.
4. Ok maybe this is difficult then I guess.
On what universe does 4 come after five?
Restarting the count for a basic mistake:
1. Was it a typo? Obviously someone new to the count might not know all the rules, but counting to 10 is pretty basic in the scheme of things.
2. Ah! PHLHimself's submission. I always knew you had good taste, soggy!
It is extraordinarily difficult and gets ever more so the smaller and unstable-er the forumnaut population grows, or, er, shrinks to be. Our last win was over a year ago and took 50 days. Before, they'd be a few months ago and take a few days. Sometimes less than an hour! That was a record I was a part of. BE IMPRESSED!
Well, DM, either they ignored it, or they cannot see it. I'd probably have -20 wins if they could see. But shhh. Actually, the rules say nothing about deleting posts. I checked. It only says moderators may not delete or edit posts except to enforce rules. Spirit of the game - shmirit shmof shme shmame.
Shmanywa- Shoh. Shoh, shno, shI'm shshtuck shalking shike shhis! Shomeone shlease shelp shme šith shthis!
3. Whats that stuff at the end? Is that pig latin?
4. Ah, nearly a week since the last post.. Very sad
5. Don't worry. Ruffle is expected to be fully available and operational by 2030 if all goes well.
6. I'm new and here to count to 100!
You must be logged in to post a reply!