analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,730 Replies
4. Meh, worse has been done to me.
5. Anyone got any good game recommendations either on this site or elsewhere?
6. Ooh. It's Steam Halloween sale, isn't it? I've been playing Hyper Light Drifter. It's beautiful and likes throwing great big landscapes of cities and fallen titans at you. And it's difficult in a really good way. Fast and punishing for all parties involved. Mostly it's you who gets better, but there are upgrades here and there.
Heir is great, too, but it might be a newer flash game. It involved you climbing massive giants, then at the very end, you'd slay them and the camera'd pan out. Loved it.
You can get tens of hours of Serious Sam games for less than 10 buckaroos on sales, but Serious Sam is a 20-year-old cult game so YMMV.
F.E.A.R. is awesome, too. Horror FPS with AI that actually employs tactics. They'll have a heavy keep you suppressed, then send a few guys to flank you. Ah, but you have slow-mo powers. It's great fun. Alma is spooky, but after FEAR 2's ending, I can just crudely joke the fear away.
Y'know what? I say we now count down as well! Double count, this time with no rules except that it shall go down by one - into infinity and beyond!
7. Any free games? I'll certainly keep these in mind. Here are some of my favorites that aren't that well known:
Kingdom Coming - I haven't actually played this, but its trailer looks amazing; you'll need a top notch computer to run it though.
LOTRO - Its a vast RPG thats like Warcraft except better because its 1. Completely or almost completely free (there may be some bonus quests or something like that) to play and 2. Has a better backstory to it than the usual we're trying to make an endless fantasy game type story (although the part that the devs actually wrote is still like this ).
The Epic Gang (on Armor Games) - This is incredibly good for a free game, its just excesively downrated because the devs default controls sucked. They later added an option to make the defaullt controls customizable though.
A Hat in Time - Ok this is somewhat well known, but I just haven't seen anything that brings back better memories of a happy gaming childhood.
and last but not least
Luxor (series) - This is as good as the marble shooter casual genre gets, although the series has had its ups and downs obviosuly.
I love your Santa armatar and thank you.
8. Muck is a free Steam game that's good for any number of people to play together, and it's surprisingly fun given it's simplicity
9. It looks amazing thanks.
[non-count post, go on counting]
by the authority of the God Emperor of CT100
I feel usurped, so I've come back to dethrone the upstart and reassert dominance. All hail the Commissioner.
On a more serious note, according to the rules, spoiling posts such as meaosome's (including intentional mistakes) can be safely ignored by the other counters. That is not an invitation to spoil the count; it is against the rules of this game, so please don't do it again.
10. Once again I'm sorry to HahiHa and UnleashedUponMankind. I apologize and I'm trying to do better with regard to understanding how this site works. That being said maybe a little site reorganization should be done with regard to the ultra-insane achievements, especially since only roughly only 20 people have them and I'm a completionist.
11. Hm. SoGgy, are you planning to achieve the CT100 insane achievement?
1. Oh, right. You did a double count, though. 't'd've been invalid, anyway.
2. Sorry about that earlier, no more spoiling the count.
RotMG Exalt is a decent free game, but it's not for everyone.
You could try emulating some old console games like Earthbound...
SCP:SL is a really fun community driven game on Steam. Check it out!
If you're feeling adventurous (or desperate) you could try finding something worthwhile on Roblox; I personally like Surf, which is exactly what is sounds like.
3. Oops. Sorry about that I must have been confused by the non-counting post.
4. It's cool. Just remember not to B2B with another post.
5. @sciller @saint_of_gaming One of you is going to have to change your armatar cause this doesn't work
6. Aren't non-counting posts against the rules anyways?
You must be logged in to post a reply!