analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,730 Replies
6. There's no way this is going to happen "swiftly" if we keep on taking 3-day breaks like this. On the other hand, too fast and we might have a ninja attack...
Also, cats. Mine is great, and he's really chill even if you pick him up. I guess my cat is just better than yours.
7. What about a nice middle. 1 post a day! It'll only take us... what? 3 months?
Still, I say, I'd prefer getting ninja'd. Hasn't happened in a long, long while. Fun fact: if you middle-click the refresh button, you will get a refreshed screen and the post still in the text-box for fast anti-ninja checking. This is what I advised when it was a problem.
Cats are great, but no one in my family ever liked them. Except me. So, ever since we got Roki, our new dog who just waltzed in after being left behind by someone and did *not* play well with cats, I've been living cat-free.
I guess my cat is just better than yours.
Anyways, RG, I hope you're not just going to take that. CAT-FIGHT! CAT-FIGHT! CAT-FIGHT!
8. How about 2 posts per day? Then it'll take a month and a half. Also, sorry to disappoint but I don't have any witty comeback to defend my cat with, and him preferring to be with Alana rather than me these days isn't helping him. Before college, I was his favorite person. Now, apparently my sister is his favorite human. (However, she has an electric blanket she uses that Lou likes to sleep on at night. How can I compete with that? I don't need one since my bedroom's downstairs where it's nice and warm - Alana's room is upstairs and is FREEZING COLD up there during winter, even with a space heater on - and an electric blanket would probably make me sweat profusely.)
9. Yeah, two posts per day sound like a good pace. Actually, it looks like we've already settled into two posts per day, so there shouldn't be an issue. Let's hope we have better luck this time around.
P.S. Almost posted this without including the number...
10. 2 posts a day, became 1 a week XD
11. Well, almost a week. I'm assuming that everyone's been pretty busy lately.
12. Not really... I've just been playing Earthbound and listening to TTGD's mega-album of rips.
13. I haven't been busy at all. I do remember writing out half a post three times and then quitting half-way, though. (Not to say I shouldn't be busy. I should. I really, really should.)
14. Well, with the exception of school, I confess that I haven't been very busy lately. At least not more so than usual. I'm just lazy, and lately I've gotten back into a game series that I stopped playing out of frustration a year ago. With the exception of one of the spin-off series, I am finally caught up in time for Season 2. Unfortunately, only the first episode is on here, most of the series is on Kongregate and the newer ones are on Newgrounds. I kind of don't want to give away the series' name on the off-chance one of you know what it's called. I'll just say that it's set during medieval times and you play as a pessimistic, cynical, alcoholic cop who hates the Post Office.
15. Good to know that I'm not the only one being completely underproductive. It shouldn't be an issue to get to 100 like this (unless a mod comes along like last time)
16. Honestly this is just something for me to do until they release new quests man.
17. Well, you can always do website quests in the meantime! I'm thinking of possibly doing "guide" this weekend. I really like the prospect of getting to 10 whole (nowadays much more precious) merits this year. Assuming I get "guide" and we get to 100 this year...
Speaking of reaching 100, my offer still stands. I should be free Saturday 7-12 PM and Sunday 8 AM-12 PM Central European Time. Just two other people needed.
18. I'm down for a weekend burn. Also, I feel ismael; The incorporation of Ruffle has been pretty slow.
19. Wonderful! As for ruffle, I asked in the discord and, well, "any support will take months to develop". And they haven't even finished AS2, so I'm not even sure if all will be done by EOY.
PS: Watch out for B2B, Meaosome!
20. This is gonna be my life from now on, pain
You must be logged in to post a reply!