analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,992 Replies
4. For all you know maybe he has some sort of severe psychiatric damage that we don't understand (I have moderate psychiatric damage myself but not to where I can't function fortunately); in which case it was my fault for giving @Solas128 the opportunity to do "4-hit tennis" yet again. If this is the case, we can POLITELY ask @Solas128 to not participate further until he has a basic understanding of the rules.
5. C'mon guys, don't take the fun out of the count. After all, it isn't too big of a deal if we lose.
6. I'm happy to be not hardcore about the count (notice I said "can" I'm just sick of @disaster master30 trolling.
7 You clearly do not grasp at all the concept "trolling" if what you think that I am doing is trolling
8. Why are you arguing about the semantics? Just chill; you're being a prick.
9. I go for a day and this happenes. c'mon guys its not the end of the world just count
10. @disastermaster30 there's minimum security prison and then there's AMX Florence; they are both prisons even if they look very different from one another. Keep counting!
11. ok bro
12. I miss the good old days, when Flash worked, the site was maintained, and we didn't have this ---- in the count. I suppose I should apologize to Gantic. (Also, are mods active enough to swat us if we swear?)
13. I find it hard to believe that everyone was always polite when the count was much more active in the old days. Also, if anyone wants to complain about my posts specifically (either for rules broken or unkindness) don't hesitate to let me know.
14. if you swear nothing will happen but im not swearing
15. Well Rob1221 released another classic "Lava and Aqua" that I finished recently.
16. Back in the olden days of... before 2 years ago, you used to be able to swear all you wanted to. Of course, you wouldn't. Sometimes you'd self-censor, sometimes you'd let the natural censorator paint a big row of asterisks over your beautifully molded works of written art.
Now you can't. Don't swear at all. It took me literal months of getting banned with literally no explanation to figure out that it was because I swore. I wasn't even trying to get past the censor, I was getting banned for those bloody asterisks.
Don't swear, you'll get banned for a week, then a month when you continue. Personal experience.
Cheerio! Sciller, away!
17. On that cheerful note, let us continue.
18. ne swearing for me
You must be logged in to post a reply!