analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,955 Replies
34. Posting so @Widestinger can reply to saint_of_gaming. Side note: I agree that it is sad that the count has been 2 years from completion, but that doesn't mean we should stop here now.
35. Te he I got here first but I'd still welcome a reply from @Widestinger.
36. Just don't give up, maybe this time we reach the goal.
37. sorry I don't live here saint but i mainly play swords and souls and am as far as I know one of the oldest people playing it and and 99% sure I'm the best player. I also play minecraft and go by the same name "widestsinger982".
38. Swords and Souls was really fun back in the day, I have still yet to get around to it on steam.
39. You can still play sas (what I call swords and soul) on kongregate and the steam game isn't that expensive and the soulgame discord server is nice.
40. Just teasing you @Widestinger; no harm intended. I started the Souls and Swords game on here when it was still working; it seemed good though very grind intensive from what I saw of it. (Then again I play painfully grind intensive idle/clicker games most of the time since they're the easiest type of game to get for free.)
41. The grinding is part of the fun!
42. Listen, grinding in games isn't always bad. I've yet to pin down what it is about grinding I like or don't like, but I guess a great way to sum in up (in some cases), is whether or not there's an end goal to your grinding or there's an absolute thing you're going for, otherwise it's mindless and not the best (but sometimes that works in games).
43. depends on what game
1. AHAHAHAHAH same mistake again? ROFL
2. Just keep trying again and trying to show love.
3. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't remember editing my comment but ok whatever sorry that iv done this twice now.
4. It could be a glitch or it could be a memory lapse type thing. Try your best to identify the problem so that the same mistake isn't repeated.
5. Ah well, here we go again. Onwards, to Victory!
You must be logged in to post a reply!